Long story short, a student from my school got into what he though was a cab, for some reason got into the front seat, and got raped.

Go St. John's!
University Community
Thomas J. Lawrence, Vice President, Public Safety
Re:
Public Safety Advisory
Date:
Tuesday, November 6, 2007

On the afternoon of November 6, 2007, a student informed the Department of Public Safety that he was sexually assaulted at approximately 2:10 a.m. on the morning of November 6, 2007, while riding in a livery cab returning to the Queens campus. The victim stated that after exiting from the E train subway station at Queens Boulevard and Union Turnpike he entered the front seat of a livery cab he described as being a four-door, silver, compact vehicle. The driver of the livery cab, who the victim described as being a male, Hispanic, 40 years of age, 5’8”-5'10” tall, with a “belly” and shoulder length black hair; and wearing a white T-shirt, green jacket and blue jeans, inappropriately touched the victim while driving him to the Queens campus. When the vehicle reached the vicinity of 168th Street and 81st Avenue, the driver parked the car on an unknown street and sodomized the victim inside the car. The livery cab driver then drove the victim back to the Queens campus and fled.

Public Safety has notified the New York City Police Department which is currently investigating this incident.

Public Safety would like to remind the University community that, whenever possible, you should NOT travel alone. However, if you are traveling alone and using a car service, you should ride in the rear seat of a partitioned vehicle. If you become the victim of a crime, IMMEDIATELY report the incident to both the New York City Police Department (911) and your campus Public Safety Department:
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself

yet another reason why I never wanna visit new york, no matter how grand it really is
Quote by djmay71

yet another reason why I never wanna visit new york, no matter how grand it really is

It's not grand at all, NY really sucks. Crime isn't as bad as people think, but the sights and attractions aren't as GOOD as people think either.

And definitely don't ever go to the east end of long island. There is nothing there. There is no reason for tourists to go there and clog up my roads. Stop coming to the north fork, please. And don't ever take pictures of my house from the road again.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Quote by maca-venagas
ohhh sorry america, that another -1000 off your score.

man america sucks soo bad, but it really is entertainment for the rest of us.
an american got raped so i dont feel sympathy.

haha omg wen my band tours the US we should get t-shirts made up saying

"i was raped on the SOD tour 2008"

ahhaa

anyway. wats new about a raping in americA???

toosh toosh banjo

Banned?
Quote by Schneiderman
It's not grand at all, NY really sucks. Crime isn't as bad as people think, but the sights and attractions aren't as GOOD as people think either.

And definitely don't ever go to the east end of long island. There is nothing there. There is no reason for tourists to go there and clog up my roads. Stop coming to the north fork, please. And don't ever take pictures of my house from the road again.

Everyone says that about where they live.
Quote by kidsilcon
Banned?

I think so. We'll see.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Its much better than Birmingham here over than England though. You can't live in fear from a report though. its a good idea to act safe but imagine all the crime that doesn't get reported.

I did hear that if you do go to NY that there is an amazing house you can take photos of in East end of long island then upto North Fork
bam!
Wait. . .

Why didn't he just get out of the cab when the guy parked it?

It's not easy to rape someone, in the ass, in a car.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by maca-venagas

ahhaa

toosh toosh banjo

Better be banned. Idiot
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by hamish5178
Wait. . .

I don't know, I wasn't there.... or was I?

Maybe he had a gun, or maybe the "victim" secretly wanted it...

Everyone says that about where they live.

On Long Island there really is nothing though, yet we have a ridiculous amount of tourists who come out to marvel at the fact that we have nothing, and they drive around slow looking at sod fields and taking pictures, congesting our roads and pissing off the locals.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Quote by hamish5178
Wait. . .

Wait.. how do you know so much about that..

But seriously I agree, there must have been a lot of fumbling and maybe some chloroform involved.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
It's like having the best orgasm of your life ever, but in your brain, and the opposite of that.
Notice how the student described the rapist as "Hispanic".

That's racist. For all we know, he could have been any colour, and the student just said "Half chocolate man"

Now, I'm not the sort of person who gets offended by that, but I can guarantee people will.

In this day and age, someone will. The university would moderate offensive language to insure no lawsuits, and would instead have played down authenticity (we're all the bleedin' same, right?)

If you take this and couple this with Hamish's theory, you can diagnose bull****.

I declare shenanigans!
I don't get what's wrong with calling the man hispanic. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by Schneiderman
maybe the "victim" secretly wanted it...

Yeah! more evidence.

The maybe the "victim" was just surprised, so this incidence of "rape" WAS in fact "surprise sex"?

Then because, should the people (having declared to riot) they ever hear the terrible t shrt slogan again, the police force would crumble. Instead, they just called it a rapre case.

There's a definite conspiracy here.
Quote by hamish5178
I don't get what's wrong with calling the man hispanic. . .

Someone will get offended, go over the top and complain that negative stereotypes were being created by the incident.

Not wanting an expensive lawsuit, the university would ban anything that might upset someone.
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Nov 7, 2007,
im with brian apoclypse.

im an australian with a jamiacan heritage.

im not DARK, but just like a permennat tann.

but wenever i go to the US or are around americans they call me nig ggga, choclate ****, black ****, all this stuf that if u said in australia u would get banished from the town u lived in.
americans are WAY too racist.

and then the go off at me for posting my post up there^^^^
and suggest i be banned.
u cant take a little crap, yet u give out soo much.
get over urselves

I also declare shenanigans.
If maca-venagas agrees, that makes my theory more likely to be correct!

Although I hold little faith in his belief of the american rape system.

I don't think that America has statistly many more rapes than most places - if you calculate all the statistics using the rapes against population density
Last edited by BrianApocalypse at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by maca-venagas

ahhaa

toosh toosh banjo

i agree ban his ass

and why are you talking **** about americans? If I read it correctly it said a mexican raped him
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by BrianApocalypse
If maca-venagas agrees, that makes my theory more likely to be correct!

It's pretty much scientific fact now.
Quote by Paul Lambeth
Quote by XzX_Patrick_XzX
and why are you talking **** about americans? If I read it correctly it said a mexican raped him

Legal citizens are Americans...
Having posted my theory, I read the thread and saw the guy's other post.

I'd like to add this statement:

"Although I hold little faith in his belief of the american rape problem.

I don't think that America has statistly many more rapes than most places - if you calculate all the statistics using the rapes against population density".
Wait, what? He's being racist because he's saying to the police that he was hispanic? I guess they needed something so they can make like a query (or something).
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
That's not racism at all... If he looked hispanic then the police will say to look for a hispanic person. Some with police reports referring to white suspects or black suspects. Acknowledging that somebody looks hispanic, or is hispanic, is not racist at all.

Also, all you people coming in here to generalize America are just making yourselves look ignorant. Rape happens everywhere. As for the race issue, if you have dark skin you are black... you don't have to be an african american to be black. And, we tend to be more open to labeling people, for example it's pretty much acceptable for black people to call other black people "nigga" and things like that.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!