I was reading the newspaper today and it was about a school in Illinois. A girl got 2 days detention for hugging 2 of her friends goodbye for the weekend.

Now, that is really harsh.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Last edited by EvilDomo at Nov 7, 2007,
Bitches be crazy.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
I think we need a massive reorganization of society. Burn the intellectuals.

What are children going to learn from being forbidden to hug and show affection, especially friendly, non-sexual affection? They're going to grow up cold and miserable, lonely pathetic recluses who fear human contact.

Schools are seriously the worst influence in the world on children.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Schneiderman

What are children going to learn from being forbidden to hug and show affection, especially friendly, non-sexual affection? They're going to grow up cold and miserable, lonely pathetic recluses who fear human contact.

maybe not the schools... just the people who own it. like principals or superintendants or.... the district!
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Schneiderman

burn the intellectuals? somebody's getting carried away by communism..U FOOL EVEN INTELLECTUALS HAVE EMOTIONS AND ARE NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT!!! WHAT U MEAN IS BURN THE ****ED UP PEOPLE!!! Now i bet he's going to start criticising my grammar and /or spelling.. lol
Quote by Renfordoggz
burn the intellectuals? somebody's getting carried away by communism..U FOOL EVEN INTELLECTUALS HAVE EMOTIONS AND ARE NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT!!! WHAT U MEAN IS BURN THE ****ED UP PEOPLE!!! Now i bet he's going to start criticising my grammar and /or spelling.. lol

No, I don't care about your spelling or grammar. I'm gonna criticize you for not recognizing a joke.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Is everyone in here under the joining age?

Edit: Saw Schneiderman's second post.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
yes it is stupid. what's your point?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Spitz13
did they hug.. nude?
no a simple one. like a huge goodbye
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
Quote by EvilDomo

Bah, you made me leave dreamland!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by EvilDomo

was she at one of those nun schools?
I have been forcefully split apart from my girlfriend while we were hugging...

BY THE POLICE!

and how was that a nusaince...
Cam Sampbell's my hero
This picture suits here the most:

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by Renfordoggz

Don't worry...you won't get burned
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Schneiderman

+111 Couldn't have said it better.

And what kills me is the fact we go through grade school being taught to express ourselves, show individuality, blah blah blah, etc. And then we get to high school and they put us into deprived uniforms and the like. WTF?
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
That's ridiculous. I'm in college now but my high school(in Illinois) has started enforcing stupid rules like that. One of my friends got a detention for grabbing a guy's elbow cause one of the teachers said it was public display of affection.
My high school is pretty lenient about pda (which is weird, we're on the ****ing air force academy) but in other schools, it's really bad. I mean, come on, studies have shown that physical contact with other humans has improved life spans by up to a decade! And they're trying to make us all hermits.