Page 1 of 2
well if you know what your girlfriend likes, try and work off that, something personal that you know she'll enjoy.

there's the good ole red rose delivered to her house with a card + msg (but that might be costly)

don't get her chocolate. so overdone. gals love their chocolate, but something to keep is always nice.
F*** Teh World.
Dick in a box...

Or some nice jewellery?

Tickets to her favourite bands concert?

Theatre?
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Surprise sex?

But honestly most nice girls will appreciate anything you do to show you care about them, if she's into jewelry just get a necklace or earrings that you think would look nice, get her a nice shirt or jacket (winter is coming!), take her someplace nice for dinner, etc...

EDIT: I just realized how many times I used "nice" in that post.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Rape her mother...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cam Sampbell's my hero
take her to a meal if you have the budget.

then go back to yours/hers and snuggle up with her, low lights, watch a film that you've both decided on renting/watching, get some popcorn, and just make everything about her.
Dick in a box would be the best option + there allready is a thread for stuff like this.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Quote by AcsticRckr89
ok, so i want to get a nice present for my girlfriend to surprise her... i dont have a ton of money... do you guys have any ideas?

p.s. i know some of you guys cant resist the sexual jokes... but try to resist if you can.. lol

You could try alot of flowers and chocolates, just find out what she likes first. Different people have different tastes.
Something simple, money is never a problem.

I would suggest making her a mix CD, we love them! it's something that says a lot and you can make it for next to nothing, so you can afford a lovely bunch of flowers as well
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
a locket with a picture of you both inside. it doesn't have to be an expensive locket; it's just such a sweet thing to get a girl.

alternatively, take her out for a surprise meal.

if she's interested in something in particular (like, idk, elephants or skateboards or something), get her a little toy of it, and write a sweet note to go with it. once, a guy bought me a little pink unicorn so i would think of him when he wasn't there, which was really cute.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
make a hole in the side of a box, put ur dick through it, and put a lid on top.
"i got you a pet worm"
"aww thanks thats really sweet"
"by the way, it likes it if you duck it"
how old is she ??? i have great present : 18 yrs = 18 roses and so on... get it ?
Quote by CobenBlack
if you do make a mix cd - no death metal. ruins the mood.

hahahahaha

unless his girl is a death metal chick

and if she is....

i salute you
be like "oh i forgot it was your birthday".

then pause, wait a second or two for it to kick in.

then "JK! happy birthday sweety." hand her the gift.

instant sex.

EDIT:

oh and don't do just flowers and chocolate thats so overdone. find out what she likes/ what interests her and get her something around that. also purses are nice if you can afford it but that might be over the top.
if you do get flowers don't get a boquet and just hand it to her. if anything get a boquet or a single rose or two and find some ways to make it so shes surprised.
With my last ex on her bday (since we were still in HS) i was gonna put a rose on her desk right before each class or so until the 4th class (cause then it starts becoming predictable) where id start putting it in her locker and have a friend of mine walk up and give her one saying that he found it with a note on it for her... then don't give any more roses make it appear like that's all you had.. have 1 in her car/on her car cause it might be hard to get in her car, and have all the rest in a hottub waiting for you and her. INSTANT SEX... she'll probably offer you anal or dp for it.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Last edited by bootyguard at Nov 7, 2007,
What is this "no death metal mix cd" bullcrap? Everyone loves death metal! Hell, even my 1 grandfather is kind of into it. I would suggest making a mix cd of bands of the likes of Metallica (pre-black album), Lamb of God, Cannibal Corpse, Death, Slayer, Sepultura, and Anthrax. She'll love it so much she'll want to rip your clothes of and have sex with you in front of a church congregation with the mix cd blasting over the speakers.
Question not yourself. Challenge those who would deny you your true self for an independent thinker is the greatest enemy to those who seek to control you
Quote by bootyguard

instant sex.

it's not her birthday, he jsut wants to surprise her...

you sound like a great boyfriend btw (threadstarter that is, not the idiot I jsut quoted who thinks that giving a girl a present will get him sex)
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Quote by bootyguard

instant sex.

but its not her birthday, i just want to surprise her, and thanks for all the suggestions so far

edit: ^^ haha, you got the idea... and i try to be a good bf
make her paper cranes? I got that from the arts and crafts person. They really are quite easy to make and she'll love them. She'll love almost anything you make if she loves you
Quote by Pure_Morning
Dick in a box...

+1
“I used to be made fun of because I’d stay alone at home on weekends and play the guitar, but once I got good on the guitar, I got all the pussy I wanted"-EVH

Schcter C-1 Classic - Emg 81/85 @ 18 Volts
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 POD XT Live
How warm is it where you live now? what you could do is on the weekend, make a late night picnic, drive her out to a field, where you've got everything set up already. Get a couple blankets (perhaps a stereo with some relaxing tunes) and just enjoy the night sky. Dynamite mate

edit: make SURE you get far enough away from the closest city/town. The less lights the better, that way you can see EVERYTHING in the night sky
Quote by Duerksen
How warm is it where you live now? what you could do is on the weekend, make a late night picnic, drive her out to a field, where you've got everything set up already. Get a couple blankets (perhaps a stereo with some relaxing tunes) and just enjoy the night sky. Dynamite mate

edit: make SURE you get far enough away from the closest city/town. The less lights the better, that way you can see EVERYTHING in the night sky

its getting kinda chilly around here.... and theres really nowhere close to go and get away like that
Romance her with a dinner and a horror movie . Trust me, if you can manage to persuade her to watch a horror movie with you, she will be clinging to you for the whole flick

Then sex her up after the movie
hue
Quote by AcsticRckr89
its getting kinda chilly around here.... and theres really nowhere close to go and get away like that

Is it chilly or damn cold? you can work with chilly if you make like, her favourite tea in a thermos, and just take a sleeping bag or something - if its chilly (without being frigid) you can use that to your advantage and take full advantage of body warmth
Quote by Duerksen
Is it chilly or damn cold? you can work with chilly if you make like, her favourite tea in a thermos, and just take a sleeping bag or something - if its chilly (without being frigid) you can use that to your advantage and take full advantage of body warmth

its cold... not damn cold.. but cold... and she doesnt like tea or coffee... and also theres no really place to do that around where she lives
Get her condoms. If she uses them right away on you, you know she's a keeper. If she puts them in her purse..

That means she's cheating.

It's flawless logic.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
an idea that my female friend threw to me is this : get her a dozen roses (real) and one fake. tell her that when the last one dies is the day that your love for her dies. instant putty.

also, make her supper. my ex loved it when i made dinner for the two of us. and not like put some ramen on the table. actually cook/bake something that you both like. pasta is something thats a good idea for this cuz you can do so much with it and its still cheap and easy.

btw, i like the paper cranes idea. maybe ill use that for my next g/f.....
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Mr_BTP
an idea that my female friend threw to me is this : get her a dozen roses (real) and one fake. tell her that when the last one dies is the day that your love for her dies. instant putty.

also, make her supper. my ex loved it when i made dinner for the two of us. and not like put some ramen on the table. actually cook/bake something that you both like. pasta is something thats a good idea for this cuz you can do so much with it and its still cheap and easy.

btw, i like the paper cranes idea. maybe ill use that for my next g/f.....

Is she supposed to know one is fake? or does she think you're putting a timer on the relationship, lol. because i can see some pretty disastarous scenarios coming off of that bit, lol
Quote by jallas
it's not her birthday, he jsut wants to surprise her...

you sound like a great boyfriend btw (threadstarter that is, not the idiot I jsut quoted who thinks that giving a girl a present will get him sex)

you shouldnt need to give a gf a present to get sex. although most women like to have sex too and so usually what happens after you give a gf something thats really special and present it in a real special way, then it usually leads to making out and an intensity of feelings for each other... which if taken far enough... leads to sex. besides, everyone likes sex... and you should give her a present cause u love her not for the sex... but most guys like to have sex (just as much as girls do) especially as a finale of a day spending lots of time and energy with your gf.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Take her camping near a lake, if she's not too high-maintenance. Nothing quite like cuddling while the sun sets or next to a campfire.

Also naughty skinnydipping FTW!

-SD
Quote by SilentDeftone
Take her camping near a lake, if she's not too high-maintenance. Nothing quite like cuddling while the sun sets or next to a campfire.

Also naughty skinnydipping FTW!

-SD

Haha, you and I, we see eye-to-eye sir
Quote by bootyguard
you shouldnt need to give a gf a present to get sex. although most women like to have sex too and so usually what happens after you give a gf something thats really special and present it in a real special way, then it usually leads to making out and an intensity of feelings for each other... which if taken far enough... leads to sex. besides, everyone likes sex... and you should give her a present cause u love her not for the sex... but most guys like to have sex (just as much as girls do) especially as a finale of a day spending lots of time and energy with your gf.

i dont know if that was directed to me... but if it was, im not getting her a gift to get sex... im getting her a gift to let her know that i love her... if it leads to sex, all the better... but im just getting her a gift to see a smile on her face (yeah, mushy i know)... but im not just looking for sex
Pink rabbit
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
why do you all think flowers and chocolate are outdated? i like flowers and chocolates

but then, rose is my middle name, so it stands to reason i'd like roses.

i still think that a locket or something to remind her of you is one of the sweetest ideas.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Page 1 of 2