but i dont wanna spend 1000$ on one, i just started about 2 months ago, and ive gotten pretty good, rite now im playing on a fender squier and it okay i guess, but i want a guitar with a deeper tone, the squier is a lil clanky for me. what do you guys think?
Epiphone, Ibanez and Jackson all make decent cheap guitars.
Though you should look into buying the best amp you can afford before even looking at a new guitar.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
just stick with your current one considering you only just started out. if you don't lose interest within a year+, then buy yourself a $1000 guitar which you will have (hopefully) saved enough for during that time period.
i think you need humbuckers by that description

i.e. a les paul or an sg......copy
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Jackson Dxmg would be a pretty good choice. Ibanez would be ok too.
But yeah I'd say stick with what you have for at least 6 months more.
if you really don't like your current guitar def get another one!
It doesn't make you happy if you don't like your instrument.

I'd get an ibanez I think. I started with a GRG270 and I still reeeally like it!

But where are you from? In america you can get other really good and cheap guitar I heard...
Quote by Agent_Kujo
but i dont wanna spend 1000$ on one, i just started about 2 months ago, and ive gotten pretty good, rite now im playing on a fender squier and it okay i guess, but i want a guitar with a deeper tone, the squier is a lil clanky for me. what do you guys think?

I'm in the same postion as you.

Really want a new one but w/e gonna wait it out like mentioned above.
Dude, it's only been two months, stick with your setup for at least a year or so.
Spastic Ink