Are there any ways which I can design a map of my gear in the style that Guitar geek do it? Apparently its illegal, but I'm sure theres somewhere on the net thats let you do it. I googled it and found nothing....
umm guitar geek?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
There's an illegal way of designing a map of your gear..?
+Intruiged+
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
wtf m8?

EDIT: now that i have visited the site, i understand. pretty cool imho. draw it out by hand, or put it into autoCAD or some similar software
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Last edited by Mr_BTP at Nov 7, 2007,
Damnit! I thought this thread said Greek and was hoping for a thread on the Ancient Greeks.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Why the hell would it be illegal...
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
they created all the pedal images by hand on like paint themselves, theres no magic program

i see no way it can be illegal unless you steal their images
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
It wouldn't be illegal even if you stole the images, unless you published them somewhere. If you tell me your setup, Im sure I can use photoshop to make one for you...
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
It wouldn't be illegal even if you stole the images, unless you published them somewhere. If you tell me your setup, Im sure I can use photoshop to make one for you...

DAMN! would you make one for me?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by lua4x
DAMN! would you make one for me?

Depends. How complicated is your setup?

If you map it out for me on paint how you want it, then sure.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Depends. How complicated is your setup?

If you map it out for me on paint how you want it, then sure.

uhm, 1 pedal, 1 amp, 1 cab, 1 guitar.

i could just say it.

1 DigiDelay, 1 Peavey 5150 combo with a 2x12 cab under it, and a fender showmaster qbt sss, i'll get a link.
http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0263180550

yo i will be sooo happy if you did this! its alright if you dont want to though
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by lua4x
uhm, 1 pedal, 1 amp, 1 cab, 1 guitar.

i could just say it.

1 DigiDelay, 1 Peavey 5150 combo with a 2x12 cab under it, and a fender showmaster qbt sss, i'll get a link.
http://www.fender.com/products//search.php?partno=0263180550

yo i will be sooo happy if you did this! its alright if you dont want to though

Okay, Ill do it, it if you go on MS Paint or something, and draw out how you want it. Ie: all the cables etc
here
Attachments:
asfdadfa.bmp
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Last edited by lua4x at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by Tom_hatton
Are there any ways which I can design a map of my gear in the style that Guitar geek do it? Apparently its illegal, but I'm sure theres somewhere on the net thats let you do it. I googled it and found nothing....

...I don't remember being sigged
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by purplegreendave
...I don't remember being sigged

Wow, i dont remember that either... it my brother uses this profile as well (even though he shouldnt). thats probbaly why. Funny quote though.
alright, i uploaded it onto the first page. ok?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
What is the purpose of this?

I'm so confused

Edit: I get it now.
Last edited by monkeyguitar78 at Nov 7, 2007,
that site sucks.. i only found rhcp and foo fighters, they could have more bands...