Needs new humbuckers anybody got reccomendations for under £60 a pair.

Its epiphone g310 (sg).
Guitars gear
Fender Nashville Telecaster
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
If you're looking to change your sound you'd be better off saving for a new amp than buying new pick ups IMO.

I don't know if thats why you're looking for new pick ups though , maybe you ****ed them up or something >.>

So yeah details.
i dont know technical terms but picks up too much other sounds, i could one time speak through them
Guitars gear
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
That's odd. I've seen people talk through their pick ups as a trick on stage (Claudio from coheed and cambria does it alot) but he uses really high output active pick ups. I've never managed to get it to work properly through passive humbuckers.

Yeah, i can't really help you with that >_>
i dont know how to put it to words, its not quiet to say the least sorta "FFFFFFF" sound.
Guitars gear
Vox AD30 Valvetronix
Zoom 707 multi effects
Quote by slash=legend
i dont know how to put it to words, its not quiet to say the least sorta "FFFFFFF" sound.

Just as in general white noise? Does it stop when you touch the strings?

If the noise stops when you touch the strings, you might have something wrong with your earth wire.
Last edited by rizo299 at Nov 7, 2007,
Get Seymour duncan hotrod set imported from the states. You could probably get them for about £65-70 delivered. The pound is very strong against the dollar atm
only ones I know of that are under £60 a pair would be irongears- there's a UG discount code too, if you do a search. I haven't tried them, but hear good things, especially for the price.

If you can get up to more like £90, swinesheads would be worth a look. I have tried those and they are very nice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?