ive been playing a year and got my first guitar processor, a zoom 505 ii
ive looked all over the internet but cant find a site that has a patch library from where i can get patches for most bands. im into metallica, maiden, led zeppelin, hendrix, cream, gnr, audioslave, ratm, megadeth, aerosmith, alter bridge (favorite), creed, black sabbath, ozzy (mainly randy rhoads time), children of bodom, creed, deftones, eric johnson, yngwie, green day, satch, vai, nirvana, pearl jam, pantera, chili peppers, soad, van halen,
sorry about the laundry list, but i'd really like the zoom 505 patches for the guitar these guys commonly use

and dont tell my my zoom 505 sucks, thats not what this thread is about
I have one of those. Rarely use it anymore though. It's a nice little unit for practicing it. But I'm in the same boat as you. I'd probably use mine more if I could find some good patches for it.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
You just gotta play with the thing. They dont give out patches like that because its one of those get sued copyright things. A patch with one guitar and your amp will sound completely different on another guitar and amp. Cant expect to have all the settings for the magic box given to you. Mine just sits on a shelf now. My amp and guitar sound alot better with out it hooked up.
Quote by fadetowhite
ive been playing a year and got my first guitar processor, a zoom 505 ii
ive looked all over the internet but cant find a site that has a patch library from where i can get patches for most bands. im into metallica, maiden, led zeppelin, hendrix, cream, gnr, audioslave, ratm, megadeth, aerosmith, alter bridge (favorite), creed, black sabbath, ozzy (mainly randy rhoads time), children of bodom, creed, deftones, eric johnson, yngwie, green day, satch, vai, nirvana, pearl jam, pantera, chili peppers, soad, van halen,
sorry about the laundry list, but i'd really like the zoom 505 patches for the guitar these guys commonly use

and dont tell my my zoom 505 sucks, thats not what this thread is about

Well dude...check out www.scribd.com and download for free what you are looking for. I hope this would ease out what you are searching for. Cheers mate!!!
Here you go,brother.Linky
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic