So today at uni, i saw 2 senseless acts of vandalism. The first one was in the toilets. Someone had put shit on the cubicle walls. And im not talking about a smearing of shit, but lumps.

The second one was when i was in a lecture, and on the desk, someone had written, in big letters, "ANAL."

Anyway, discuss your experiences with senseless vandalism
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
That kind of vandalism is ridiculous.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
You see that **** on the wall......that came out of my ass.....your welcome.......and enjoy.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
well, i once wrote on the toilet wall "100% against NAZIS". but hey, that ain't senseless vandalism
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by freshtunes
You see that **** on the wall......that came out of my ass.....your welcome.......and enjoy.

Firstly, it's "you're." Secondly, it's not there anymore. I felt that i should do something about it, so i pissed on the wall to get it off
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
Once I wrote 'Support mental health or I'll kill you' on a toliet wall.

For the lulz of course. And I was like, 14.
I remember someone once smearing shit all the way down the bannisters in one of the sets of stairs in my old school. It was pretty rank. The outside toilets were abysmal 24/7 too, with mud, fag butts, rubbish, whatever you can think of in the toilets and sinks, the doors ripped off and the stench of cigarette smoke was disgusting.

I never peed if I could help it.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
On the ceiling of one of my schools bathroom someone wrote, "Why are you laughing? The real joke is in your hand."
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I never peed if I could help it.

Ever??????? That's an, *Neil tries to think of an appropriate adjective, but can't*, accomplishment!
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train