I've got a Danelectro Free Speech talk box that I've used 2-3 times in the studio that's been sitting in its box for a few months. Very cool effect, wish I had a use for it. $65 SHIPPED.

If you want the tube I used, I can easily sterilize it for you if you're interested, just let me know. If not, you can get a tube from any hardware store.

US Buyers ONLY. Any questions feel free to ask.
I'm very interested. I'm in Ohio and can send a check through the mail.

EDIT:Got pics by any chance?
Last edited by zepledfan413 at Nov 7, 2007,
I read this one's different than other talkboxes cause you dont need... something I forget. it doesnt need a PA or something. care to enlighten me?
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
If you use the Danelectro mini mics, you don't need a separate amp or PA with this talkbox. It's the only plug-and-play talk box. Using the mini mics (one of the pics I took shows the 'mic input' on the front-side of the pedal) when you turn this pedal on, your signal to your amp is cut like every other talk box, but it has the mic input that runs through the pedal and back through the rest of your chain and to your amp (once the sound is picked up by the mics.)
the mic input looks like a 1/8" input. It's not XLR, is it?
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
It's a 1/8". You have to use the Dan. mini mics for it to be plug-and-play. If you use a different mic, it'll be just like every other talk box. You'll need a separate amp or PA to amplify the sound the mic picks up.
I don't even know how these work. Would someone care to explain it to me? Why would you need a seperate PA? Just curious...
Pissed.
All talk boxes will cut the signal to your amp once you turn them on, except the Dan. talk box if you use the mini mics. You'll need to mic the end of the tube to pick up and amplify the sound. Most people use a PA to amplify the sound and some use a separate amp for their talk box.