Page 1 of 2
I heard theres some kind of download you can find that is supposed to make you feel like your high/on acid and other kids of drugs. does anyone know what its called? I don't believe it will work but theres only one way to find out. I just want to try it for some laughs.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
I-doser I'm guessing.

Search on here, theres a big thread on it.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
i order my weed and hash off the internet but i doubt thats what your talkin about
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Search I-Doser on youtube. There are a couple files of it uploaded on there. I never tried it, but I'm guessing they work.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Doesn't work at all xD
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
umm how could that possibly work?

thraster u order legal mary jane off the web? i thougth all that stuff was a joke
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
if it's not something you put into your body, it can't get you high. The most it could do is give you a weird visual sensation, and if you really want to feel like it's tripping you out, then it might. It's probably just a visualizer that moves very randomly

That has seriously got to be the dumbest thing I've seen in a while.
getting high is so stupid anyways, such a waste of time
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
I-doser uses binaural beats while scamming people into believing that they will experience effects similar to real drugs.
Quote by lewymcgee

+1
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by stanleybach

Quote by lewymcgee

+1

+2
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.
Quote by lewymcgee

And posting on websites is a more efficient way of wasting time?..

If you wanna get high, go smoke a joint.
Quote by Jericho114
And posting on websites is a more efficient way of wasting time?..

If you wanna get high, go smoke a joint.

posting on websites doesn't kill your brain...

as fast...

Quote by smb
Sounds like a load of BS to me. In my opinion, if you are actually wanting to get high, just go for the real thing. Chances are you won't be feeling ripped off at the end of the night, or at least not unless your stuff was overly cut with baking soda.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
There is a real science behind binaural beats, but obviously it doesn't work when you're a moron.

Some of the files are just random trippy sounds that people made because they seemed to produce an effect for themselves with it. Others actually involve the science and produce some results. For example, the ones that can help you relax and calm down are effective.

Don't expect to see any walls melting. And don't listen to the "lol it duznt werk" kids. Or the "drugs r stoopid" kids.
Quote by feenxfire
posting on websites doesn't kill your brain...

as fast...

Neither does marijuana, despite what you were forced to believe.

Now get lost.
Quote by Archaon

Neither does marijuana, despite what you were forced to believe.

Now get lost.

lol

people...well...potheads act so much differently than the more sober crowd. There hasn't ever been a cannabis-related death. I know this. But it makes you stupider than hell. Maybe not at first....but in the long run it does. Trust me. I know....everything.

Quote by smb
Quote by feenxfire
lol

people...well...potheads act so much differently than the more sober crowd. There hasn't ever been a cannabis-related death. I know this. But it makes you stupider than hell. Maybe not at first....but in the long run it does. Trust me. I know....everything.

Funny, let me spin you a story.

In the 9th grade I never did any drugs and I never drank socially (as in getting ****faced with friends). My school grades were terrible. About a C average.

Next year I started smoking pot. By the end of the year I had about a B average.
The year after, B+.
My final year I graduated with honors, had an A average. I was more successful, happier, had more friends, etc.

I have some of the smartest friends you could ever meet, one in particular. Let me put it this way: this guy was smarter at the age of 5 than you are right now. He smokes on a daily basis of at least 3 times, usually expanding beyond that. He still manages to get ridiculous grades.

So no, your theory of pot making people stupid is wrong, and you are indeed the stupid one. You know absolutely nothing about pot. Give it up.
Quote by feenxfire
lol

I smoke weed and I'm smarter than you and everyone you know.

This IDoser **** or whatever is bull****.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Yeah the above didn't really work, just made stuff kinda wavy like shrooms but only for bout 20 seconds.
TWM

^best gaming and graphics site out.
testing the idoser as week speak it just sounds like lots of fuzz and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoop
oh wow no **** i kinda feel dizzy from this i-doser bit. ive been dosing for like 10 minutes out of 35

more updates to come
Quote by Archaon
Funny, let me spin you a story.

In the 9th grade I never did any drugs and I never drank socially (as in getting ****faced with friends). My school grades were terrible. About a C average.

Next year I started smoking pot. By the end of the year I had about a B average.
The year after, B+.
My final year I graduated with honors, had an A average. I was more successful, happier, had more friends, etc.

I have some of the smartest friends you could ever meet, one in particular. Let me put it this way: this guy was smarter at the age of 5 than you are right now. He smokes on a daily basis of at least 3 times, usually expanding beyond that. He still manages to get ridiculous grades.

So no, your theory of pot making people stupid is wrong, and you are indeed the stupid one. You know absolutely nothing about pot. Give it up.

Someone's upset. Only a drug addict would be as touchy and defensive about drugs, you must be a pot addict!
Quote by julio1987
Someone's upset. Only a drug addict would be as touchy and defensive about drugs, you must be a pot addict!

If you're serious, you must be a ****ing moron.

I've been abstinent from pot for months then gone on complete binges (in excess of 5 times a day for a week) and still suffered no withdrawal symptoms or urges to smoke pot. If you gave it to me right now I wouldn't smoke it because I only smoke if I have a reason or if I'm with my friends. It is in no way addictive.
I've never done drugs, but I tried that thing that wildchild posted and it felt weird...I would've thought that tripping would be a different experience.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by catchy phrase

-1 (to you not the person that you said -1 to)
Quote by lewymcgee

yeah, enjoying a fraction of your pitiful existence is completely pointless!
how could you not know this
Originally Posted by feenxfire
lol

multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
If someone wants I-doser, just PM me. I uploaded it for a friend today to a public server.
(I can't post it here. I already got warned one time for posting a Vivaldi album).
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Archaon
If you're serious, you must be a ****ing moron.

I've been abstinent from pot for months then gone on complete binges (in excess of 5 times a day for a week) and still suffered no withdrawal symptoms or urges to smoke pot. If you gave it to me right now I wouldn't smoke it because I only smoke if I have a reason or if I'm with my friends. It is in no way addictive.

Hint: = Not serious.
Quote by Ryan Unplugged
A Flaming Lips song is supposed to make you feel high but u need surround sound speakers or maybe even 4 different CD players!

It's not just a song, the entire Zairekaa 4 disc-album is supposed to be played in 4 different cd players simultaneously. It isn't supposed to make you feel high but it would definitely weird you out.
Page 1 of 2