Page 1 of 2
Personally I think it's gonna be Matt Rach. This kid is only 16, and is writing his own songs which are absolutely amazing.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I'm 15 and write my own songs does that make me special?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Yes, this kid is amazing. I really love his stuff.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
i dont know. but i know who i want to bekome the next great guitarist... me :P
By 'big guitarist', I guess you mean 'shredder who will only be popular to elitists and guitar players', because that's all I can see this kid doing.
<Han> I love Hitler
That's a great song. Do you mean like undiscovered, or can it be someone in a band that's not really guitar legend status yet?
thomas erak

EDIT: oh, i recognise that matt rach guy. hey did a version of that infernal canon rock!
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Last edited by flambe chicken at Nov 7, 2007,
He is pritty good.

Making it big? Dunno lets see...
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by flambe chicken
thomas erak

Yeah, he should get noticed more.
Quote by rush4life
That's a great song. Do you mean like undiscovered, or can it be someone in a band that's not really guitar legend status yet?

Yeah like that Matt kid. He's only a star on youtube. He's got a myspace page with like 5000 something fans.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by HaKattack
By 'big guitarist', I guess you mean 'shredder who will only be popular to elitists and guitar players', because that's all I can see this kid doing.

i dont realy like shredding that much im more of a guy that likes ''feeling'' if u know wath i mean. i like steve vais music and songs with feeling and many shredders cant play with that feeling
ME! Not really though. I dunno.
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
Quote by Fredde_
i dont realy like shredding that much im more of a guy that likes ''feeling'' if u know wath i mean. i like steve vais music and songs with feeling and many shredders cant play with that feeling

i find that not that much of vai's music has that much feeling. and not because he plays really fast. there are songs like tender surrender and for the love of god, which i guess have some feeling to them, but i always found that the production removed a lot of what one could call feeling.

thats just my opinion though.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by HaKattack

+1 my exact thoughts when i saw the thread title.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Most awesome guitarist aren't going to be known these days or in the future. It's not how it used to be. Everybody knew who Jimmy Page was, everybody knew who Hendrix was, but these days, nobody cares. As long as it's good music which in the long fun really doesn't matter because rap and hip-hop have completely taken over.

One day it will stop, but probably not within the next few years.

It's sad.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
OBV Brad Delson from linkin park \m/, did u heer that amaze guitar solo on in peaces?!!11
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Megareece,

That kid is amazing. Youtube him if you don't know who he is.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

www.myspace.com/7thsonband

they're managed by Jason Suecof atm, and about to get signed to Roadrunner Records

Kristopher Babbit lead vox/lead guitar

listen to V, he solo's like 4 or 5 times
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Personally I think it's gonna be Matt Rach. This kid is only 16, and is writing his own songs which are absolutely amazing.

ITS ACTION MAN!!!!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Pedalboard
Most awesome guitarist aren't going to be known these days or in the future. It's not how it used to be. Everybody knew who Jimmy Page was, everybody knew who Hendrix was, but these days, nobody cares. As long as it's good music which in the long fun really doesn't matter because rap and hip-hop have completely taken over.

One day it will stop, but probably not within the next few years.

It's sad.
Jimi Hendrix and Jimmy Page are still pretty damn popular today. Andres Segovia was far more influential than both of them, but I rarely meet people who known him.
I think its gonna be someone who just pops out of no where and has their own style and people will love it. Whether it be me or you is up to us.
Quote by Milones
Mattrach has met his match...

yes I know they are covers, but you can't deny this kid's immense amount of talent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF_NgXE94lw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agknsfK4l4M

Can play most of Scarified, been playing for a year. Need a better rig though, this Bronze Warlock is getting old.

I prefer Chris for what he did with Sea of Lies. Plenty of non-Youtube guitarists who smoke both of them though.
Quote by Kensai
But they have to be sarcastic or something... or just messing around.

Surely people this dumb must've failed to breathe a long time ago.
the lead guitarist from between the buried and me... sooner or later i'm sure he will get the recognition he deserves
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
jerry c
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
The next big guitarist will be the one that popularises a new style of music and bring something new to the scene. You won't know who the next big guitarist will be until their face is plastered on all the magazines and their songs are being played constantly on the radio. The next big guitarist will influence the next generation of guitarists. Nobody knew who Hendrix was until "Hey Joe" was on the charts, Page worked in the studios for years until he created Led Zeppelin, Cobain toured in backwater towns until Nevermind came out. Nobody saw these people coming, but now everyone worships them.
"Whenever they's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Whenever they's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there . ."
The Grapes of Wrath

RIP Ingmar Bergman
well anyone can becoem the next guitar god if they want

they just need to be good and have universal appell
Actually I think Jason Becker is just gonna get up one day like I hope and tell everyone it was a big joke and rule the world of guitar again.
Quote by CoreysMonster
it's most likely going to be me.

i am currently learning smells like teen spirit, just you wait!

Not if I learn it first!

To TS though Matt Rach is pretty amazing - his songwriting is good and I think it's a lot more than just mindless shredding.
He looks older than 16, more like 19, but he's good. Not really a big deal he's "already" been writing. I'm 16 and i've been writing music since I was 14, and legit songs, not random riffs like most people do when they havent been playing too long.

Either way this kids pretty good, he'd have a better shot if he was in a band.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Page 1 of 2