I need Grade 3 to get into a class i basically, need, to get into, one problem is, what the hell does this intale, what do i need to know?

Elliott
x
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Quote by Gwynnell
I need Grade 3 to get into a class i basically, need, to get into, one problem is, what the hell does this intale, what do i need to know?

Elliott
x

Not much, is it theory or guitar playing?

if its theory then its a good knowledge of keys, intervals, transposition, dynamic markings, note names, rhythms etc..

guitar playing is, all major and minor chords (barre) major and minor arpeggios major scale, natural minor scale, blues minor scale and pentatonic minor

as well as some pieces, which are as difficult as enter sandman minus the solo
grade three? maybe some basic vocabulary and possibly some addition? i have no idea what youre talking about, or what kind of class you mean to get into...
Quote by Guitar_Poet
grade three? maybe some basic vocabulary and possibly some addition? i have no idea what youre talking about, or what kind of class you mean to get into...

lmao he definitely means guitar grades.
Quote by bikersbasin

if its theory then its a good knowledge of keys, intervals, transposition, dynamic markings, note names, rhythms etc..

Grade 3 theory is all about harmony. The stuff you mentioned is grade 1, except for transposition, which is grade 2.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation