hey

i heard a song on mtv2 the other day, but i forgot whats its called. it was kinda acoustic chill out indie stuff.

the video was cartoony, and there was this hot-air balloon going over this ice, and dogs were asleep on the ice. then lights came out of the dogs and into the balloon, where this guy caught them in flowers, and the dogs came up and jumped off the balloon.

although i was kinda tipsy at the time, im sure this wasnt a dream.

anyone know what song this is? thanks
Can't remember having seen that, but it sounds quite a cool video.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
The hot-air balloon part reminded me of the video for "Dayvan Cowboy" haha.

I HIGHLY doubt this is the video due to A.) lack of dogs and B.) lack of ice, but it's still a sick video and awesome song by Boards of Canada.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lrBZeWjGjl8

Never seen this video you speak of though... Was it a newer song/video, or one of those old throwbacks they do sometimes?
Current Rig:
Fender CS Eric Clapton Strat
Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue
Digitech Crossroads Pedal

In the stereo: The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
Ah good luck then. Don't think I've ever seen the same song twice on that. Will keep an eye out though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Do you reckon it was Iron & Wine?
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
so says i by the shins??? i think that was about like penguins or some **** but there was still ice