please dont butcher me

what do you think of these designs?

there just random desighns i came up with
i say schecter cuz they make good guitars and if i was gonna have someone make these it would be them

well they already made this i guess

Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Last edited by aeon20k at Nov 7, 2007,
Those are pretty cool man. Those look a lot like the Syn Gates signature model. Especially the bottom one. Really neat, though.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
they both look like modified avenger body styles.
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
hm...
The second one they've already made...something almost exactly alike...it's the hellraiser avenger

the first one's pretty cool tho...
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Second one looks best. personally, I'd change the inlays. Not a big fan of dots
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
yeah i retract the second one the hellraiser avenger one is extremely close to the same

but yes inlays would be different
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

Last edited by aeon20k at Nov 7, 2007,
hmm ima keep designing what do you say more elegent (Les Paul like) or more extreme (Any psycotic desighn bc rich has made)?
Quote by Kensai

i'll take the first one in blue thanks.

with emg humbuckers.

and iron cross inlays.

*fapfapfap*

those designs are awesome, i wouldnt say no to either tbh, but i prefer the first one