the title says it all really. i want a cheap guitar which would be good for low tunings like drop c. really as cheap as i can get because im into classic rock, just like to have a play around with heavy distortion now and again. if it helps im using a vox ad15.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
ibanez rg321
ibanez 2ex1
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

is there any for like £100 or less or is that asking abit much?
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
Quote by rhysm
is there any for like £100 or less or is that asking abit much?

I think thats asking a bit much. Ibanez RG321 at £179 is probably the best you'll do. Fixed bridge for easily changing the tuning. Depends how little you care about it - it's for messing around every now and then but you still want a decent instrument right?
Quote by Miasma909
Depends how little you care about it - it's for messing around every now and then but you still want a decent instrument right?

yea thats true, but would i have to spend more money getting them set up for the strings and such?