In photoshop, how do you select areas and change their "color scheme". What I mean by that is how would you like change part of a person's skin to green. I have gimp by the way, but all the terms within it are the same as photoshop. thanks in advance.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
In photoshop, how do you select areas and change their "color scheme". What I mean by that is how would you like change part of a person's skin to green. I have gimp by the way, but all the terms within it are the same as photoshop. thanks in advance.

They aren't the same thing. On gimp it takes a lot more steps you could do in a few steps on Photoshop. I suck with gimp though.
Select the area with lasso tool etc, and make it a new layer. Then click on the brush and hold down to get the colour replacement tool. Choose your colour and draw on, repeat as needed.
Just select with the select tool/lasso.

Go into the 'layer' tab and go into 'colours' or something like that. From there you can adjust it all. Brightness/contrast/saturation/colour etc
^ i did that but I could only make it like 3 colors
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
You should be able to make every colour in the spectrum by doing that.

Don't just look at colour change, look at the other ones. Strectrum or whetever its called. Try them all under the 'colours' tab.