I'm looking for a drummer in College Station right now, so does anyone know of a musician classifieds webpage that gets used more than the one on this site? Is it seriously forbidden to discuss other music websites? Doing so doesn't make me want to continue using this site for anything else, and it's not likely anyways to find a drummer at a guitar website.
Last edited by SW-14 at Nov 7, 2007,
Didn't you already try this? *reported*

UG is a job for some people. Sending you to another site could decrease their revenue.
<Han> I love Hitler
Yes, because UG gets so much revenue from having a classified ads forum that hardly anyone uses. Like I said, being so Nazi-like about talking about other music sites is not going to keep me here on the forums or other parts of the website that actually can generate revenue.

Oh well, this site is run by a bunch of immature kids anyways.
Last edited by SW-14 at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by SW-14
Yes, because UG gets so much revenue from having a classified ads forum that hardly anyone uses. Like I said, being so Nazi-like about talking about other music sites is not going to keep me here on the forums or other parts of the website that actually can generate revenue.

Oh well, this site is run by a bunch of immature kids anyways.

Wow, you must feel so cool about yourself for that little rant. This site has already been good enough to keep you around for 3 years, so I don't see what your point is.
<Han> I love Hitler