Not very good. But they're decent, and unless you've got a pretty good amp it won't make a very big difference with new pups.
Ehh, they're ok for the price range. I'm happy with my pickup's in my rg370 but i know i could have much better, but for the price i paid for it ($70 dollars off new), i think they're good.

plus i have no idea how to put in new pickups
I actually think the V and QM series are pretty good pickups. With a half decent amp they can sound pretty good IMO. Not worth the terrible reputation they seem to have these days.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by SG thrasher
Wank, really, i hate the ones in my S.

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dudage
I actually think the V and QM series are pretty good pickups. With a half decent amp they can sound pretty good IMO. Not worth the terrible reputation they seem to have these days.

+1.
Quote by Dudage

I haven't tried the QM series, but the stock pups on my RG1570 were Vs. I agree that they are not terrible pickups, they're on par with the stock pickups on a lot of mid-priced guitar. However, I feel that on the Prestige models, the pickups don't match the overall quality on the guitars.

If you compare the Korean made models with Epiphones, Squires, low-end Jacksons, etc, the stock pickups are no worse.
Quote by kyrreca
If you compare the Korean made models with Epiphones, Squires, low-end Jacksons, etc, the stock pickups are no worse.
Word. As transducers, they do their job. A stock pickup has to offer something to everyone, not just cater to the high-gain crowd; After all, one man's wonder pickup is another's throwaway.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I rather like my Ibanez EMG-Designed pickups, they sound identical to EMG-HZ's which is lovely as I thought they would suck!
Ibanez RGR321EX