so, christmas is coming, and my parents have said i can get a guitar if i want

i've been looking at the this kramer:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Kramer-Striker-Custom-FR424CM-Electric-Guitar?sku=515347

anyone have any experience with it?
i was wondering if the pickups were any good, and if the floyd was decent

other suggestions are welcome, as long as the price is similar

thanks
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Kramer's lower-end guitars are the ****s. the pickups are ****, the neck doesnt fit into the base of the guitar well and it is always out of tune. If you are looking for quality at that price, look at dean's lower-end stuff. Like the caddy or the dime-o-flage
thats a low end kramer?

its solid alder, and im planning on replacing the bridge and pickups,

the vendetta looks nice, but i want something with a floyd
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Um, I don't know anything about the Kramer, however, i've been hearing nothing but praise for the Agile guitars, the AL2000s are in that price range, go check out the reveiws of thier guitars in the Reveiw section. I
i've looked at agiles, but the duty and shipping would be an extra $150 or so
Quote by Kensai

Kramer isnt really the best choice to look into, I would tell ya. They have some pretty bad low end guitars. I would look into some low end Jacksons, since I heard that they arent that bad (though I havent really any expirence with Jacksons, so try to get a solid answer that their pretty good).

Good Luck!
yeah thats a low end kramer, its 200 bucks.....
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
they're all around $200

except the vintage barettas
Quote by Kensai

I wouldn't recommend getting anything with a floyd rose in your price range, stick to fixed bridges.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

i speciafically want one with a floyd though

i was planning on updrading to an original eventually either way
Quote by Kensai