if you walked into this old type of building and u heard the coolest sounding blues sound ever comming out of a room, and then u open the door and u saw a guy sitting there jamming away on the harmonica, u would think that guys is mysterious and awesome.

anyways i want to learn how to play blues harmonica, or just to learn how to play the harmonica, is it hard to do so, u guys got any tips to share with me. just curious
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
It was painful reading that.
Buy a harmonica
Buy a book
And go to town on that thing.
Pretty sure I would of helped you but you had to kill it all with that first paragraph.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Joshrocker48
It was painful reading that.
Buy a harmonica
Buy a book
And go to town on that thing.

+1
Buy a harmonica, but a simple book, learn the simple book, buy another harder book, learn that, go on the streets.

And yes.
Quote by zerohero
if you walked into this old type of building and u heard the coolest sounding blues sound ever comming out of a room, and then u open the door and u saw a guy sitting there jamming away on the harmonica, u would think that guys is mysterious and awesome.

anyways i want to learn how to play blues harmonica, or just to learn how to play the harmonica, is it hard to do so, u guys got any tips to share with me. just curious

Okay, here's a more important question:

What if someone on UG knew a bit of grammar? TS, learn to type, then come back and ask your question.
im just trying to get u guys to picture the scene, of me being all awesome and stuff j/k but i do want to learn badly i feel theres not enough blues harmnica players, in fact theres no metal harmonica player im gonna change that from this day on
Quote by THE PIT

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

Last edited by zerohero at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by zerohero
the coolest sounding blues sound ever

Unfortunately, the coolest sounding blues sound ever is right up there with nails+chalkboard.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Unfortunately, the coolest sounding blues sound ever is right up there with nails+chalkboard.

ur dumb
Quote by THE PIT

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

Quote by zerohero
ur dumb

And you're mutilating the English language. Stop.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Inhabit an abandoned building
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by Muphin
And you're mutilating the English language. Stop.

ur crazy ur unmutilating the english lanuage and plz stop it
Quote by THE PIT

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp