Hate to sound like a n00b, but what is the difference between the Dual Recto (which I own) and the Roadking Dual Recto?

Thanks,

Gear:
-------------------------------
Guitar:
MIM Fender Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Recto
Cube 60

Quote by wyldedarko
Dude, if you already have the capo just put it behind the nut and it lowers everything.

n00bS....
The Roadking has sh*t more stuff, like switchable EL34 and 6L6 tubes, more controls and stuff.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
The Roadking has sh*t more stuff, like switchable EL34 and 6L6 tubes, more controls and stuff.

That's basically it...Roadking = 4 channels, lonestar cleans, the ability to use EL34, 6L6 or both mixed on any channel, cabinet switching, dual effects loops and great reverb built in. Compare that to what's missing on your recto and there you have it. The Roadster is a nice middle ground since it gives you the Lonestar clean channel and reverb, but skips all of the other causes of Mesa OCD you'll find with the Mark IV or Roadking.
Road King has progressive which lets you switch between tubes you want to use for channels. Like you could use an 2 EL34s and 2 6L6s. Plus you can tinker with the amount of power you put in the cabinet and the speakers you put it through. It has like 12 different options for channels, the Lonestar's cleans as well. It's a really versatile amp, but it doesn't specify in a field to me, which was EXACTLY why I sold mine. It can play a lot of things good but nothing really awesome.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Cool, so it's basically got the same gain, distortion factor, but with good cleans?

Gear:
-------------------------------
Guitar:
MIM Fender Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Recto
Cube 60

Quote by wyldedarko
Dude, if you already have the capo just put it behind the nut and it lowers everything.

n00bS....