Page 1 of 4
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1126753727013_118/?hub=CanadaAM

who else finds this to be so stupid that people would consider something like this?

one argument was something like

black children have a higher drop-out rate at normal schools, putting them in a school with only black people would higher their chances in passing grades

if this does happen, theres gona be an all white school, all asian school, all indian school, etc

i also find this ironic since black people are always saying that theyre trying to move forward but are always pushing themselves back with things like this. for f*cks sake, 6 million jews died in 2 years, and were treated like **** since the beginning of time while black people have only been slaves for approxiamately 3-400 years

this is just my opinion btw

thoughts on this?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
separate is inherently unequal.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
thats crazy... i dont know what to say.
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
It wouldn't be allowed.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
'Only 3-400 years' LOL
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
No offense, but thats pretty funny. All black school lol? Seriously what are the classes going to be? Criminal History and Drug 101? This would be a complete fiasco and never work.
Quote by Ichimaru
'Only 3-400 years' LOL

twas a comparison to the enternity of hate jews faced

nice ERG 121 btw, my first axe :P
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Ichimaru
'Only 3-400 years' LOL

Even if their ancestors were treated like ****, it doesn't change the fact that not a single one that lives in America today has had to face the same hardships, which does not justify reperations and special treatment. Equality? Ok, I'll go with that. Special treatment? No.
Quote by SkyValley
I love that one of the board members who designed the idea is an old white woman.

lol
Quote by Phillitalian
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1126753727013_118/?hub=CanadaAM

who else finds this to be so stupid that people would consider something like this?

one argument was something like

black children have a higher drop-out rate at normal schools, putting them in a school with only black people would higher their chances in passing grades

if this does happen, theres gona be an all white school, all asian school, all indian school, etc

i also find this ironic since black people are always saying that theyre trying to move forward but are always pushing themselves back with things like this. for f*cks sake, 6 million jews died in 2 years, and were treated like **** since the beginning of time while black people have only been slaves for approxiamately 3-400 years

this is just my opinion btw

thoughts on this?

Holy ****. I like how you think. I also love the comparison to Jews. Never thought about it like that. You don't see Jews all up in arms bitching all the time
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
If religious schools are a bad idea (Which they are), then this is... indescribable.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by i(ncubus)play
Holy ****. I like how you think. I also love the comparison to Jews. Never thought about it like that. You don't see Jews all up in arms bitching all the time

Thats because they have learned to accept the past and move on. Every race and religion has been oppresed at some point or another in history. Blacks are the only race still whining about, just how it is.
This is ridiculous. Most stupid thing I've heard in a while. I don't know who thought about that, but I sure am glad not to be from Toronto, bad publicity for them.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
then again most jews in america nowadays are pretty well off. they have a lot more money than black people so i don't see why they would complain.
Quote by i(ncubus)play

Hahahaha actually...

I'm sure black people wouldnt mind either if we gave them their own country.

Anyways an all black school is idiotic.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
So they want to bring back segregation?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by i(ncubus)play

The difference is that the Jews were persecuted because of their wealth.
Black people were, and still are, persecuted as a result of their poverty. When the persecution of the Jews reaches a lull, they have something to go back to.

Also, all black schools just won;t be allowed. Don;t judge the entire black community based on the ranting of one crazed idiot, that's be like judging the entire Christian community on the teaching of Phelps or the entire white community on the ravings of neo nazis
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
lol i read this on the paper the other day. this is stupid. That's worse for racism, cuz like the few black ppl in my school will be pestered. ppl'll be like yo, why don't you go to ur all-black school. and also, its not only black kids failing, lots of indian kids i know are failing too. it's not fair for just black ppl. they should make it a school for ppl having problems with passing highschool, so not just blacks, but whites and browns and yellows and oranges too. or they should just stop wasting the money on stupid ideas like that. they should clean the washrooms man , we only got 1 that's open, the other 3 are always closed.
Quote by element4433
So they want to bring back segregation?

pretty much
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
Ok, we are supposed to be all accepting and blind to a persons race, but at the same time they want an school built specifically for a specific race?

Ok. Makes sense.
Quote by Guitarist132
Hahahaha actually...

you mean kinda like the African continent?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Guitarist132
Hahahaha actually...

Anyways an all black school is idiotic.

All black country? Are you kidding me? It would just fail miserably like Africa does. What is it that people don't understand about the fact that blacks do not equal other race when it comes to organizing societies, not being racist, that is just how it is. If you want proof look at history. If you want more proof, compare Africa to other nations.
These are the same people that fight for racial equality, but then sh*t all over it by further separating themselves with stuff like this.
Funny how high dropout rates and suspensions in a certain youth group can only mean it's bad schooling. It's their stupid N_gger culture, not the school's fault for those things. Having an all back school just means that that particular school is going to have a much bigger dropout and supsension rate.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
Funny how high dropout rates and suspensions in a certain youth group can only mean it's bad schooling. It's their stupid N_gger culture, not the school's fault for those things. Having an all back school just means that that particular school is going to have a much bigger dropout and supsension rate.

Thats exactly why I said it would be a fiasco lol.
Jews arn't inherently discriminated against because of obvious physical traits such as skin color. They can easily blend into white society, where as blacks cannot. Slaves for 400 years? and then what, they are still treated poorly and stereotyped against. After emancipation, they had horrible lives trying to assimilate into a world that still hated them.

And I don't know if racial separation is illegal in Canada, definitely wouldn't work here.

I think it would be a horrible idea to segregate themselves into black only schools. Integration and acceptance of differences is the only way we can end racial negative differences including stereotypes and social/economic differences at birth. Until someone of a different race can be born into a world with the same opportunities as one from a different race, there will be social racism and inequality. Separating them into different racial communities is not the way to do that.
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Segregation? In my city?

....apparently it's more likely than I thought.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Milones
All black country? Are you kidding me? It would just fail miserably like Africa does. What is it that people don't understand about the fact that blacks do not equal other race when it comes to organizing societies, not being racist, that is just how it is. If you want proof look at history. If you want more proof, compare Africa to other nations.

Yeah, becuase it isn't like Africa was raped by white imperialists or anything.
Quote by Milones

You are an absolute idiot. Plain and simple. I don't feel any need to refute your arguments because you're so hate filled, closed minded and just plain stupid that you wouldn't understand it if I did.
People like you make me sick.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by doggy_hat
Yeah, becuase it isn't like Africa was raped by white imperialists or anything.
a large part of the world was...

British colonization ftl?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Milones

Yes idiot, i was stating that we should give black people their own country
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Milones

Compare Africa's resources and climate to that of the United States.
I can only imagine the racist accusations that would be thrown around if the concept of an all-white school was made.
could you show me where jews were discriminated against because of being well-off? last i checked, in their begginings, they were in slavery for like a thousand years, and thats where the hate stasrted... slaves normally arent rich, or at least not richer than their masters.
Quote by horazonblade
Jews arn't inherently discriminated against because of obvious physical traits such as skin color. They can easily blend into white society, where as blacks cannot. Slaves for 400 years? and then what, they are still treated poorly and stereotyped against. After emancipation, they had horrible lives trying to assimilate into a world that still hated them.

And I don't know if racial separation is illegal in Canada, definitely wouldn't work here.

I think it would be a horrible idea to segregate themselves into black only schools. Integration and acceptance of differences is the only way we can end racial negative differences including stereotypes and social/economic differences at birth. Until someone of a different race can be born into a world with the same opportunities as one from a different race, there will be social racism and inequality. Separating them into different racial communities is not the way to do that.

Blacks are discriminated against because of their skin color??? Lol hardly bro. You seem to be mad because blacks supposebly don't get equal opportunies. Well I'll be damned because they get more opportunities than me. I don't get a free scholarship fund based purely on race, I don't get a month dedicated to my race, I don't get a TV station dedicated to my race, among other things. If anything, blacks get more opportunities than other races. Hell we even have to call them African America...why don't I get to be called European America????? Is it our fault that they don't take advantage of it? Hell no.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
could you show me where jews were discriminated against because of being well-off? last i checked, in their begginings, they were in slavery for like a thousand years, and thats where the hate stasrted... slaves normally arent rich, or at least not richer than their masters.

There is no evidence of said slavery, archaeological or otherwise.
Most of the discrimination had to do with jealousy at their wealth and anger at the fact that (some of) the Jews were bankers (Bankers FTL)
There are of course a host of other factors.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Page 1 of 4