Poll Options
View poll results: Kill 'em?!
HELL YEAH
188 88%
aw cmon, they're just kids...
24 11%
Voters: 213.
Page 1 of 4
does anyone else hate the fact that these kids (lol two of them are older than me) don't really have true talent? maybe only like one guitarist. plus he's a Goldtop Gibson that i want just saying. rich kids...
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
+1
i hate those stupid bitches
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
who?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I ****ing hate them, the bitches at my school talk about them all the damn time.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Whose mum?
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
They're not a real band though. They're just a gimmick that Disney made up to sell more merchandise.

They needed a male version of Hannah Montanna and the Cheetah Girls.

(Or at least that's what I assume).

Yes, sadly I am very in tune with the times, my neices watch it incessantly.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
its a stupid disney channel band, and they get known off of songs that suck majorly ,

i would kill them in a heartbeat if i had the chance.
and no they dont have any talent. they all just suck. all their music is stupid and simple and they need to go fall off of everest
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
For those of you that don't know, they're an American Disney band.

Knowing that, what can you do? Disney has plenty of "musicians" that are in the same boat as the Jonas Brothers, just that the Jonas brothers get more play. Meh. Let 'em do their thing.
The Jonas Brothers

Wow... That's the most annoying song ever...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by monkeyguitar78
For those of you that don't know, they're an American Disney band.

Knowing that, what can you do? Disney has plenty of "musicians" that are in the same boat as the Jonas Brothers, just that the Jonas brothers get more play. Meh. Let 'em do their thing.

**** that ****
i still say kill 'em
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
don't know who they are, but let's kill 'em all!!!
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
here they are

sad thing is where is the credit to the bassist, drummer, and 3rd guitar? pretty sad. stupid kids..

they seem to have every Gibson i envy for. heres that goldtop

bastard...

EDIT: singer dies first..kid that looks retarded on the left. sings like a dying cat.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Disney needs a Death Metal band.

It would be an experiment in the effect of huge media corperations on the general public.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
The Jonas Brothers

Is it just me, or is the one that's dancing around with just a microphone seem kind of redundant? He's not really contributing to the song at all.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Frobot!

It would be an experiment in the effect of huge media corperations on the general public.

For serious. The first song would be a cover of I Cum Blood.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
^^ all he can do is "sing" and play some little riffs on keyboard..don't ask how i know about them...*Cough*sisters*cough*
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by TOAOIsaac
I ****ing hate them, the bitches at my school talk about them all the damn time.

+1
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by marktuazon
^^ all he can do is "sing" and play some little riffs on keyboard..don't ask how i know about them...*Cough*sisters*cough*

no man
i understand
a bunch of chicks at my school are all like "AHH IMMA MARRY NICK JONAS!!!AHH HES SO HOT I JUST WANT TO AHHHH HIM ALL NIGHT LONG"
and then they jizz their pants
yeah i hear that **** all day

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
The Jonas Brothers

Why would anyone cover that awful ****.
And how did someone do a worse job on it
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Doolittle
But they're so darn cute!

I'm sorry but, when did you lose your penis?

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

I say yes. How can they ruin the good name of Gibson with their band?!!?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Who really cares? What's the point in "hating" a band? If their music isn't to your taste, just don't listen to them.

Also,
Quote by Frobot!

Best idea ever.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
^ I agree.
this is probably cause they're a disney band and they just happen to appeal to at least 99% of people that watch disney channel
idk, my bff tyra banks.
Who? *clicks link*

OH MY GOD! That is sooo anoying. That kid has a Gibson and he just plays power chords!!
you guys need to understand that there will always be the music you hate. deal with it.

personally, i dont like their music but the songs get stuck in your head pretty easily. from what ive heard, its actually not that bad.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
they're guitars are really nice, i saw my sister watching them on tv with this interview and in the background they had about 30 guitars, all gibsons.
what the **** is this turning into?
a support club?
i liked flaming them a hell of a lot more

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
^^ my goodness arent those tickets supposed to be like really expensive? she had a concert here in miami and tickets were like $200 when i saw it in the newspaper.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
that sucks cause you pay so much only for like an hour and a half of for only two headliners.
idk, my bff tyra banks.
Quote by marktuazon
^^ my goodness arent those tickets supposed to be like really expensive? she had a concert here in miami and tickets were like $200 when i saw it in the newspaper.
Idk, it was her friend's birthday and she got to take one person with her.

She really enjoyed it though and it was free for us, so whatevs.
my little sister is obsessed with them, and i was listenin to some Pantera one day and shes like turn that crap down, and i was like, i have to drown out that stupid whiny band of yours (she had it blasting out of her room) and shes like, "omg, they have an awesome guitar solo sooo much better than in ur musik" and i was like...go away
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Last edited by bjovi400 at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by marktuazon

Yeah, here in Houston they're like $1,200 for one ticket.

BTW You just told us where you live.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Page 1 of 4