Page 1 of 2
pretty much every teenage girl is into stuff just for the "hot guys"....so many girls will go to concerts/sports games and stuff just for the guys and its pathetic how theyre ruining our society...also, girls seem to think that a movie is good because it has lots of hot guys or same with a tv show....this pisses me off to the extreme because girls have made it so that someones appearance is way more important than their talent...it is also for this reason that i have no respect for girls taste in music or athletes or movies...i know that guys liek hot girls n all but almost never would a guy go to a concert just because the artist is hot (how many guys do you see at a jessica simpson concert)?
i agree somewhat... like when a girl you like goes out with some good looking jock who "plays guitar" and thats the reason she goes out wiht him but really he sucks at guitar (yeah its a personal experience =/)
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
You really think women are shallower than men?

Scoff!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by metalcore123
Sadly enough, too many.

so true....
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Actually, I promise you that you'll find many guys at a Jessica Simpson concert.

And I have a little more respect for women than that. So no I do not agree. Boys have the same problem with immaturity and video games. They're very immature and horny. However, I wouldn't say that I hate boys or girls for either of the reasons either of us listed.

Teenagers in general tend to be shallow.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by burrit0
Someone's ugly.

Ragin
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Quote by TOAOIsaac
Lol, someone just got dumped.

I think you've figured it out.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by burrit0
Someone's ugly.

Man, you definitely hit the hammer on that one. +1000000

TS, don't complain because you're ugly.
Be cool.
OH PLEASE.

You seriously can't be complaining about this when almost every other comment that comes out of a boys mouth is about tits or ass or fap fap fap. And when I argued this everyones response is "oh it's just our nature get over it"

PLEASE. Maybe it's because you're only paying attention to the girls who imitate paris hilton and are dumb bitches?
What really pisses me off is how girls will go out with guys who just end up breaking their heart. then the guy pretends to say he's sorry, and then he does it again.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
search bar please. there was actually a decently argumentative thread for the near exact same argument last night or the night before. i advise you look for that one.
ehh
Quote by _testament_
OH PLEASE.

You seriously can't be complaining about this when almost every other comment that comes out of a boys mouth is about tits or ass or fap fap fap. And when I argued this everyones response is "oh it's just our nature get over it"

PLEASE. Maybe it's because you're only paying attention to the girls who imitate paris hilton and are dumb bitches?

and you, my good sir, are just looking at the neanderthal men
Quote by _testament_
OH PLEASE.

+some ridiculous amount of points

Exactly.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Well...I mean, guys make comments all the time about girls' appearances. "Check out that girl's rack" and all that, while you rarely hear a girl saying "well, Johnny's a nice guy, but he has such a small penis." Guys care way more about girls' appearances than girls care about guys.

Also, you can't put every girl into a box like that. Sure, some girls will be preoccupised by appearance, but definitely not all girls.

My two cents.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
What really pisses me off is how girls will go out with guys who just end up breaking their heart. then the guy pretends to say he's sorry, and then he does it again.

yeah, and also no matter who the guy is she always "loves him with all her heart" and would "die without him". then, once that one breaks up with her its the same for the next guy.

not really a personal experience btw. just all the girls i know.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by crackattack
pretty much every teenage girl is into stuff just for the "hot guys"....so many girls will go to concerts/sports games and stuff just for the guys and its pathetic how theyre ruining our society...also, girls seem to think that a movie is good because it has lots of hot guys or same with a tv show....this pisses me off to the extreme because girls have made it so that someones appearance is way more important than their talent...it is also for this reason that i have no respect for girls taste in music or athletes or movies...i know that guys liek hot girls n all but almost never would a guy go to a concert just because the artist is hot (how many guys do you see at a jessica simpson concert)?

Quit whining like a bitch.

Why do you think people go to bars? To clubs? To meet members of the opposite sex! Why wouldn't they go to places they know they have a chance of meeting a guy?

And as far as women "ruining our society," that is a load of bull**** and you know it. You cannot blame the apparent "fall" of society (a questionable claim in its own right) on either gender.

-SD
Yeah I know what you mean. Pretty much every teenage guy is into stuff just for the "hot girls"....so many guys will start to play guitar, or play a sport, or go to the gym and get in shape, just for the girls and its pathetic how they're ruining our society...also, they seem to think that a movie is good because it has lots of hot girls or same with a TV show...this pisses me off to the extreme because guys have made it so that someones appearance is way more important than their talent...I know that girls like hot guys too and all that, but almost never would go to a sporting event just cause the cheerleaders are hot.
Quote by blu_flame34
Yeah I know what you mean. Pretty much every teenage guy is into stuff just for the "hot girls"....so many guys will start to play guitar, or play a sport, or go to the gym and get in shape, just for the girls and its pathetic how they're ruining our society...also, they seem to think that a movie is good because it has lots of hot girls or same with a TV show...this pisses me off to the extreme because guys have made it so that someones appearance is way more important than their talent...I know that girls like hot guys too and all that, but almost never would go to a sporting event just cause the cheerleaders are hot.

haha

-SD
Quote by crackattack

So you mean girls are doing what guys have been doing for, I dunno, Forever?
Pretending to be something they arent? Oggling over "hot" members of the other sex. Lieing? Since when do men care about the talent over the looks?

Think about what your saying before you post your "Someone hotter then me got the girl that I want and now Im angry" spiel.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by crackattack

I see your point. But what about all the guys that go to concerts because they know hot chicks will be there? Or that there's a good chance he'll see some boobs? Or, even better, for free beer (or more interesting beverages/drugs)? How many guys watched Baywatch in the 90s just because there was nearly nude fine girls in it? Which would you rather watch: a movie that you get to see Jessica Alba naked in or another movie with Adam Sandler (I like Adam Sandler but Jessica wins on this one)? We may not go to concerts because the artist is hot, but we DO go because there are hot girls that think the artist is hot, and, chances are, we'll get to meet quite a few of them....if not spend the night with a few of them. Yeah, you'll more than likely see more girls at a Backstreet Boys concert than you will see guys at a Jessica Simpson concert, but both of these artists' music are AIMED at teenage girls. Not to be rude, but don't whine just because you're pissed off that you don't have a girlfriend right now. "Grow a pair" and go find one. It's not that hard.
R.I.P. Turner Blaine
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER

I lol at chicks that do that
Why?
I used to be nice to chicks like that y'know, help them through it and get them over it
Then they'd just do it again, sometimes a third or a fourth time
so Now i just got Well what the **** did you expect after the first time?

Girls are shallow, They have a tendancy to be judgemental, egotistical, and bitchy

But what can ya do?
Cancer.
Quote by burrit0
Someone's ugly.

definently
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by SteveHouse
You really think women are shallower than men?

Scoff!

My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by Gunpowder
Well...I mean, guys make comments all the time about girls' appearances. "Check out that girl's rack" and all that, while you rarely hear a girl saying "well, Johnny's a nice guy, but he has such a small penis." Guys care way more about girls' appearances than girls care about guys.

Also, you can't put every girl into a box like that. Sure, some girls will be preoccupised by appearance, but definitely not all girls.

My two cents.

You're mistaken. Sure, some 14-16 year olds are like that. But I guarantee you that college aged girls may say only "Johnny's such a nice guy" when guys are around or when Johnny's around. When they're by themselves though, those girls have thoughts to rival the thoughts that we have. Not saying that every girl is like this, but if you could be a fly on the wall, you'd be surprised at what you'd hear.
R.I.P. Turner Blaine
first off, no i didnt get dumped i have a gf....second, i gues you guys are completely driven by ur penises but i was using this as mostly a music analogy and most of us listen to artists taht are male, so we are not discrinimating by looks because hopefully none of us are homos whereas girls use appearance as a big deciding factor...also, it is deemed "innaporpriate" for a guy to talk loudly about how nice a girls boobs are in a cafeteria for example but its okay for a girl to talk about the muscles on a guy
Quote by crackattack
oh and im definetely not ugly, i can assure u that

A little egotistical there.
Page 1 of 2