would it be wrong to try to ask out a girl with a boyfriend??maybe it is,but how bad would look like if i did?because i know a girl that is just the prettiest,most fun to be with girl i ever met.and she's even left-handed,i always had a thing for left-handed girls,i think it makes them a little more special.

would it be really wrong to ask her out?

i think i have small chance with her,and this would be the first time i'd be rejected if she does but i thought i'll never know if i don't try and i think it;s worth the risk

and about her boyfriend,even though i'm only 5'9" and 125 pounds ,i'm not really worried about him beating me up because i'm pretty confident in my ability to defend myself(been training mma for about a year now) and the guy is only about as big as me
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Ask out on a date or ask to be your girlfriend?
She's with another guy, that's just asking for trouble. How can you expect her to ever be faithful to you?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I think the relationship thread would be in order, but if not. Not wrong, it would be stupid if he's bigger than you.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

If I were you, man, I'd lay off; not complicate her life any more. If you absolutely have to, tell her how you feel, but don't "ask her out." But still, you're moving into dangerous territory.

Also, bear in mind that the average lifespan of lefties is ten years shorter than that of right-handed people, because there are so many people that die each year from using products designed for righties.

Just a thought.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
wait til they break up. depending on your age (im guessing you're about 15?) they won't be together for long.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
just maybe ask her out on a date,

but i would probably just wait for them to break up,that makes perfect sense,if she says yes to me how can i expect her to be faithful,

and yes i'm exactly 15 and i've been in serious realtionships but this is the first girl that makes me think about her all the time
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
You can ask her out on a friendly date, like just to hang out and get to know her. But I wouldn't push your luck.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
yes it would really be that wrong...it's completely disrespectful to the other guy and violates the coveted man-laws.

besides, if she wanted to be with you, she would've broken up with her boyfriend
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
^Thats what I was thinking
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
thats like a scumbag move and pointing out she's lefthanded makes it seem like u have a handjob fetish or something. ask her out when she's single.
If you ask her out, I hope her BF will beat the **** out of you.
That's so wrong to do, she is not single, is she? so what the **** are you expecting?
about the left-handed thing,
i just kinda pictured my perfect girl to be left handed,even before i met here,
i was just kinda amazed when i knew about it and i don't have a weird left-handed handjob fetish,i don't even think about sex when i'm with her and it's actually the last thing on my mind,which is a first because all my previous girlfriends makes me really horny when i'm with them,especially when they get all touchy and stuff
Quote by Gunpowder
I'd be more worried about what the boyfriend would do to you rather than if she says yes or not
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
if you don't know the boyfriend, i think it's fine
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
i'm not really worried about her boyfriend, i've seen him once and he's only a little bigger than me and i think my mma training would work to my advantage. i'm not going to start a fight or anything but i know what i have to do if i have to defend myself
Quote by Gunpowder
Just ask her to the movies or something. Don't make it an official "date" and don't ask her to go out with you...yet. Let her see how much better you are than her boyfriend (you are, aren't you?). If she likes you, she'll come around. Oh, and don't get overconfident just becaused you've been training in MMA for one year. That's not much.
R.I.P. Turner Blaine
Quote by pa3k_2414
i'm not really worried about her boyfriend, i've seen him once and he's only a little bigger than me and i think my mma training would work to my advantage. i'm not going to start a fight or anything but i know what i have to do if i have to defend myself

What do you train more specifically/ have any belts?
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Last edited by Guitarist132 at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by pa3k_2414
no, see that's not why you shouldn't do it

you shouldn't do it because it's a real dickish move and you're just going to make a twat out of yourself because you will have made a move on someone who is spoken for and would have most likely been rejected in the process
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
muay thai and bjj is mostly what i train with more emphasis on bjj

i would just wait and hope for them to break up,i just don't like it when things are out of my control but i guess i don't have a choice,

and i know a year of training isn't much but the guy probably doesn't know one thing about fighting and if i get into a fight that i started,my step would probably stop training me and i don't want that to happen
Quote by Gunpowder
Quote by pa3k_2414
muay thai and bjj is mostly what i train with more emphasis on bjj

i would just wait and hope for them to break up,i just don't like it when things are out of my control but i guess i don't have a choice,

and i know a year of training isn't much but the guy probably doesn't know one thing about fighting and if i get into a fight that i started,my step would probably stop training me and i don't want that to happen

yeah... wait till it turns out the guy is like some judo master or something.
Quote by guylee
yeah... wait till it turns out the guy is like some judo master or something.

lol,that would be funny,we'd have the most technical street fight in our school,because like every other day there would be a fight in our school with guys just trying to act tough but can't even throw a good punch,
Quote by Gunpowder
Quote by Time Bomb
If you ask her out, I hope her BF will beat the **** out of you.
That's so wrong to do, she is not single, is she? so what the **** are you expecting?

+infinity

TS, don't be a douche. Wait till she's single.
Quote by XxFIENDxX
+infinity

TS, don't be a douche. Wait till she's single.

i think i already cleared that up and i'll just wait
Quote by Gunpowder
Quote by pa3k_2414
lol,that would be funny,we'd have the most technical street fight in our school,because like every other day there would be a fight in our school with guys just trying to act tough but can't even throw a good punch,

yeah. it's funny when people think they can fight cuz they watch UFC every once in a while.
when i think of this i thonk of 2 words:

"dick move"
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by pa3k_2414
this is the first girl that makes me think about her all the time

Wait until you go to a strip club champ...
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.