Well, i have a 5150, and i love it i just dont need all that if i just wana jam. I'm looking for a small tube amp with some good tone, you cant go from a 5150 to a SS, you just cant.

so 1st thing came to mind is a JV combo, can you hook it up to a cab is my only question?

Or a small tube amp for under lets say under $300. I dont need more than 15 watts(5 really) sence im just gonna use it to practice really.(dont wana spend more then $200 but ill go $300 if its worth it.)

And i know the 4 thing about buying a amp

Used, tube, combo, and i forgot the last one.

Thanks
I have tried the fender champ 600, VJ, Palamino, and the Valbee. I like the champ the best, they were all very good, and really there isn't a huge difference between them with the exception of the Valbee. I did not like the Valbee's distortion, if you get the Valbee I would suggest keep it clean and use pedals.
Well, I'd say go for an attenuator!
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
thought about it, but i go to my grandmas alot and theres nothing to do..so a little combo would much help as well..
Ah right, well, Peavey Royal 8, plus some of those unused pedals
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by mcw00t
Ah right, well, Peavey Royal 8, plus some of those unused pedals

I've Never played one whats it like? Would you say It's got "better" tone then JV.

I dont really need any EQ sence i dont ever use those expensive pedals sitting in my closet. (Not really i bought most of them at a yard sale )