Tristwood, Psyclon Nine's newest album, and The Project Hate. all great industrial/metal stuff. Check em out if you havent
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

I'm a noob with Industrial Metal. What is it exactly? How do you define a band in this genre?
^ Rammstein sort of sound. I don't know. Techno and metal? Lots of repeating guitar riffs that's for sure.
Rammstein are a very basic example of the sound, a much more accessible version. I still enjoy them very much though.

Not including SYL, Godflesh are probably my favourite Industrial Metal band, Streetcleaner is a Stone-Cold classic. Project Hate kick heaps of arse too. and *gasp* I do very much enjoy the first 2 Fear Factory albums, the Godflesh influence is so recognisable in them.

But to be honest, past that, I'm not a really conisseur of the Industrial Metal genre.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I came here expecting actual industrial metal. Industrial is about a cold dark feeling that none of those bands acheive. Think Roadkill Sodomizer, Krazumpath, among others
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
I came here expecting actual industrial metal. Industrial is about a cold dark feeling that none of those bands acheive. Think Roadkill Sodomizer, Krazumpath, among others

I really wish people would stop defining ALL genres only on a "mood". Do all progressive bands HAVE to have epic soaring chorus's in an odd time signature? Do all thrash metal bands HAVE to make you feel like your at war?
Industrial is about the beat. It's about that THUD THUD THUD THUD in your chest.
Ah, yes. Industrial Metal. The Kovenant and Deathstars = pwn.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!