what is a good british combo amp or fx pedal you know, I was using the roland micro cube and i turned on the brit combo section on and i really like it so i was wondering if any one knows what they modeled that after you know.
They modelled it after a Vox AC30TB. They go for alot of money now tho. Maybe try a Peavey Classic 30 or a Vox AC15. AC15s are only $600. Maybe try a Marshall distortion, i cant remember what its called tho.
it's modeled after the famous Vox AC30. A glorious 1000 dollar amp. The sound of the british invasion
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Orange rocker 30 is actually voiced like a Marshall JCM 800 (which is what is being modeled on the classic stack setting on a cube). An orange AD30 is very closely voiced to a Vox AC30 however
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Quote by Johnonon
Orange rocker 30 is actually voiced like a Marshall JCM 800 (which is what is being modeled on the classic stack setting on a cube). An orange AD30 is very closely voiced to a Vox AC30 however

It's not voiced like it...

Not as much as people claim them to be.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I'm saying it's voiced similarly, it's not a direct clone. I prefer it to the 800, I absolutely love that amp
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild