Anyone who owns one of these, could u post what you think of it on here? i kno i can google up a review, i have already done that, but i would rly like to be able message back and forth with someone and ask some questions.

so basically, only post if your fine with me sending you a PM. either that or just say that you dont want me to
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I don't own one personally, but my bassists brother does, meaning I hear one alot. Too me, I'd only get one if you need to gig with two or more different bands that are totally different styles, one jazz, one metal, one blues, one bluegrass. If you only play rock and metal, its really not nessecary.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
I don't own one personally, but my bassists brother does, meaning I hear one alot. Too me, I'd only get one if you need to gig with two or more different bands that are totally different styles, one jazz, one metal, one blues, one bluegrass. If you only play rock and metal, its really not nessecary.

ok well the purpose of this is that im going to college next year, and i like the idea of having many different guitars in one so i dont have to be lacking a sound because one of my guitars is at home. plus i play using a lot of different sounds, so that seems like it fits my description, thanks
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional