http://www.rondomusic.com/product1075.html

I mainly play metal, I already have EMGs in my Schecter and like them a lot so why not get some more..

Anyways is this Agile worth the money?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Their 3000+ models are the best, but it seems they don't have any with EMGs except the $500 model. EMGs aren't the only pickups good for metal though. I suggest you try different pickups to see which you like better. Why have multiple guitars if they are all going to sound similar?
Quote by eXperiment63
EMGs aren't the only pickups good for metal though.

Yeah, I know.

Quote by eXperiment63
I suggest you try different pickups to see which you like better.

I'm just worried their other pickups aren't hot enough for my likeing..
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

The 3100 tribal has Alnico V pups in it. They do have kind of a warm and vintage tone, but that shouldn't stop you from playing metal. If you really want crunchy pickups then just get new pups. The Agile AL2800s come with high output ceramics which would probably be more suited for metal, but you would take a hit in the quality of the guitar (the 3000s and up are worth it IMO). If you really want heat, and want to use this as a backup, maybe try some of the high output pups from guitarfetish, they are cheap and might work fine for your needs.
Seems to me you dont really need another guitar, especially with EMGs. I say you save your money for a nice tube combo.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone