`Tis time for the only thread which seems NOT to have been created, we've had sex, gay sex, group sex, and seemingly every thread pertaining to sex. The sexual thread, we ahvn't posted, though, is this one of course.

OK, so I jsut posted it to get the name of a song I heard on the radio...but let's say we turn it into a discussion.

Anyways, its a Scottish folk song with the tune of "Loch Lomond" and in the chorus it goes "And where the sky meets the Sea I'll be sailing"....anyone know the name?

Anyways (x2) discus Scotland, whether you live there, want to live here, or just plain think we're the coolest people on Earth.

Or jsut post some neat Scottish songs...like Glasgow Kiss. That song kicks ass.

(But seriously, what song is that?)
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
since Scotland is part of the United Kingdom does that mean that Gordon Brown is there head of State (aside from the queen) or does Scotland have it's own Prime Minister. Also, Since it's part of the United Kingdom does this mean that Scotland's Foreign/External Policy is Identical to England's or are they Different?
We have similar policies.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
there was like 6 different thoughts in your post, dued.

anyway. There is this guy i go to school with and hes massive and Scotish so i call him GREAT SCOTT!!!
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Quote by The*Music*Man
there was like 6 different thoughts in your post, dued.

anyway. There is this guy i go to school with and hes massive and Scotish so i call him GREAT SCOTT!!!

Its my thread/its all about Scotland.

Its legal.

my dream is to go to scotland!
my cousin went to teachers college in glasgow, he said that was one of the best years of his life, but he also said he doesnt remember most of it
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
We have similar policies.

So If England is really mad at France for y'know, being French and England wants to go to war but Scotland Strongly opposes but eventually it is decided that Britain will go to war, does this automatically make Scotland at war because it's part of Britain or since Scotland is an autonomous nation can it just not go to war.

Or is Scotland not Autonomous at all?

Sorry for all the questions but this has really confused me for a while.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
`Tis time for the only thread which seems NOT to have been created, we've had sex, gay sex, group sex, and seemingly every thread pertaining to sex. The sexual thread, we ahvn't posted, though, is this one of course.

OK, so I jsut posted it to get the name of a song I heard on the radio...but let's say we turn it into a discussion.

Anyways, its a Scottish folk song with the tune of "Loch Lomond" and in the chorus it goes "And where the sky meets the Sea I'll be sailing"....anyone know the name?

Anyways (x2) discus Scotland, whether you live there, want to live here, or just plain think we're the coolest people on Earth.

Or jsut post some neat Scottish songs...like Glasgow Kiss. That song kicks ass.

(But seriously, what song is that?)

....Yeah, haha.
ABBA - Gimme Gimme
It has quite a Scottish touch IMO
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Scottland kicks ass, I have family over there and when I go visit them I always have sooo much fun.
Quote by DaliLama
Go to a friend and say "what the difference between soda and your soda?............(pause).............sperm!" Then you start masturbating furiously into their can

My gear
ESP EC1000fr
Marshall 1960a
Peavy 6505
From Dundee, along with a few of my cronies from school, Sforbz-Rockstar and Deek_13
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Dundee eh? 15miles from me........yes unfortunately that does mean i am from Forfar.......
4 'n' twentah heelen men were riding on a snail!
when oop came a heelan coo, and trampled on 'er tail.
o she let out a wee cry
(cant remember that line)
ey up mah heelan men (dunno if that ones right either)
we'll all be stuckit noo!
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by Magic Jim
4 'n' twentah heelen men were riding on a snail!
when oop came a heelan coo, and trampled on 'er tail.
o she let out a wee cry
(cant remember that line)
ey up mah heelan men (dunno if that ones right either)
we'll all be stuckit noo!

Four and twenty highland men were riding on a snail
when out came a highland cow and trampled on her tail.
Oh she let out a little cry

I up my highland me
we'll all be stick now ?

Yeah i'm from Dundee!
Bass Player
im scottish. but im in virginia. dont we have those shortbread cookies?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah