i mean, i have been playing for about 3-4 years now and this is my second guitar and almost my dream guitar, my actual dream guitar is a coustom one from the shop in the US, buts thats not gonna for another fews years and a few £1000s yet.

so is this guitar classed as semi-pro or pro or what?
would you see a good like signed band playing one?
i dunno realy what im asking just is this a good guitar, what do you think of it?

cheers james

my guitar a WRMG Warrior, think its a 2004-2005 model.
u cant tell from the pick but its got EMG-HZ pickups
it has three knobs one of which u can pull up and i think its a coil tap of something??? i dunno i never use it.
one tone and one vol.
and a three way switch

That guitar is probably awesome...I want the new 1 with EMG 81 and 85 so bad.
you need to dust that thing off. it is ridiculously dusty.

and like "ibanezluvr" said, it shouldnt matter if its a pro guitar, as long as you like it, and play well with it, then it doesnt matter if good bands play it or not.
not really pro i dont think......... but maybe if you kept it in better shape it would look really similar to the one that the slipknot guy plays every once in a while........ like i said not really pro lol

p.s. my guitar is a jackson warrior as well but it has active emg's and no gain booster...... i dont consider it pro either....... just mettle!!!!!
no i mean i dont care if other ppl play it, just you know when u get good you get a good guitar, im just wandering if when i get good will i need to upgrade or will a guitar of this caliber be good for life kinda thing?
If you like it, it doesn't matter. I'm not too much of a fan of passive EMGs though.
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Quote by GuitaPlaya
It's a Jackson, therefore, it sucks.

and what may i ask is wrong with Jackson?????
Quote by metalimaster
and what may i ask is wrong with Jackson?????

i agree whats wrong with jackson, i know ppl have preferances but just cauze its a jackson dont mean it sucks.
Its alright, but the one thing you cant replace is the feel, so if you like how it feels, how cares how much its worth?
I would worry more about your amp.

i live in hall at uni so i cant have my big amp here it sucks
Quote by GuitaPlaya
It's a Jackson, therefore, it sucks.

PLEASE tell me that is sarcasm
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Its alright, but the one thing you cant replace is the feel, so if you like how it feels, how cares how much its worth?

its not how much its worth, that doesnt bother me, but i guess i have figured out what im asking now, if i were to be in a good band like going on tour and stuff (in my dreams) would this guitar be up to it?

but you make a dam good point about the feel, this thing feels like its made for me, when ever i play anyones elses guitar it just dont feel right.

sorry for being so vauge through out this thread
Quote by wozzsta

but you make a dam good point about the feel, this thing feels like its made for me, when ever i play anyones elses guitar it just dont feel right.

That's good. But to be honest, a good portion of that has to do with merely getting used to your guitar. I've played on a Gibson SG Custom my whole life, so that felt like it was made for me. Then when I first started trying out Jacksons and ESP's, the neck shape, fret size, and scale length didn't feel right for me. But I eventually got used to it and now it feels perfect.

So, my advice is...just get a guitar that has all the specs you want (for example: 24 frets, neck-through, floyd rose, etc.), looks awesome, feels good (in most cases guitarists get used to the feel of their guitar), and you won't regret it.

If your current guitar suits all your specification-requirements fine, feels fine, and you aren't tired of how it looks or plays, then just worry about getting a good amp and rocking out.
That's good. But to be honest, a good portion of that has to do with merely getting used to your guitar. I've played on a Gibson SG Custom my whole life, so that felt like it was made for me. Then when I first started trying out Jacksons and ESP's, the neck shape, fret size, and scale length didn't feel right for me. But I eventually got used to it and now it feels perfect.

So, my advice is...just get a guitar that has all the specs you want (for example: 24 frets, neck-through, floyd rose, etc.), looks awesome, feels good (in most cases guitarists get used to the feel of their guitar), and you won't regret it.

If your current guitar suits all your specification-requirements fine, feels fine, and you aren't tired of how it looks or plays, then just worry about getting a good amp and rocking out.

cool man, thats what i wanted to here, i guess as long as your guitar isnt some crappy £50 thing that comes with a starter pack and is actully half good it dont make to much of a difference as long as you like it.

thanks guys, james
Quote by Red989
If you like it, it doesn't matter.

+1 +1

i kno a guy who is freaking awesome and he plays on a epi standard lp and a squier strat

...............granted he is upgrading to an eric johnson strat in december........... but anyways, as long as you like the guitar, that is all that matters
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional