Page 1 of 2
hey UG,

i'm really bored right now and i have no one to talk talk to,in this thread you will post about the person you hate the most and WHY YOU HATE THEM,posting their name is optional.it can be someone from your family,someone you just know or someone famous.but just make sure it's a person you REALLY hate and not just someone you don't like
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
its liek totally gotta B George Boosh lolzzzz!!!1111!!

hes liek destroyin teh world n liek killin people n stuff n liek hes stoopid n stuff n he got us in irak

/obligatory Bush response from the perspective of someone who doesn't have a clue about any of his actual policies
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Well, I would have to name someone who has killed numerous people such as Hitler or Stalin.
Bush...Dumbass put us in 250 trillion dollars in debt and more every day...Freakin we have a president that looks like he's always staring directly into the sun...and takes the subt-text of a speech and makes it the text...freakin idoit...
This one guy, he drives around town, every time i see him hes like 'IM GUNNA KICK UR ASS' and everyones like 'oh yupp' and generally he just looks like a retard.

one time, it was probably 1 or 2 am, i saw him when i was walking, the stupid retard takes off his shoe and starts throwing it at me, i'm like 'shot mate..' it was quite dodgy ay, ****in' idiot that guy though, grow up a lil... I'm not even sure what I did ay 0.0
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Haven't we already had this discussion? Like "Most evil person in history" was the thread title. Something like that.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Joshrocker48
Well, I would have to name someone who has killed numerous people such as Hitler or Stalin.

I know they are horrible people...but one day i was thinking about all the people that have been lost in the holocaust and in wars and if those things never happened in history, we'd be in some serious trouble now with world over population...
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
dude hands down, Pope John Paul
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by Garret.
Who ever Directed or Created the movie "The Secret"

isnt that supposed to help people tho...?
Quote by Garret.
Who ever Directed or Created the movie "The Secret"

i have that movie...well it's my mom's actually...but i can't find it...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Haven't we already had this discussion? Like "Most evil person in history" was the thread title. Something like that.

it doesn't necessarily be the most evil person,just someone you really hate,like a neighbor who keeps taking dumps in your yard or something
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by guitartaber93
I know they are horrible people...but one day i was thinking about all the people that have been lost in the holocaust and in wars and if those things never happened in history, we'd be in some serious trouble now with world over population...

Yes, thank god all those Jews got gassed, those infants would be the death of this country if they wern't killed.

I am being sarcastic, can you tell?
Yoko Ono, but I don't personally know her so who am I to judge? but for someone I know that would be this kid he's short and skinny and he's an asshole. He's like omg I need a cigarette and **** you and ****. He takes his agression on anyone for no reason. I dunno he hangs out with alot of girls that are wicked nice and I can't figure why girls go for assholes.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by guitartaber93

All for the greater good eh?
Billo. Hands down. Bill O'reilly is the worst person in the world. Keith Olbermann told me so.

Quote by Joshrocker48
All for the greater good eh?

*solemnly*The greater good...
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Last edited by The_Hottest_Day at Nov 7, 2007,
Miles Garret, he has tried, and succeeded, to piss me the **** off every week for the past 3 years.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by RageAgainst...
its liek totally gotta B George Boosh lolzzzz!!!1111!!

hes liek destroyin teh world n liek killin people n stuff n liek hes stoopid n stuff n he got us in irak

/obligatory Bush response from the perspective of someone who doesn't have a clue about any of his actual policies

Quote by guitartaber93
Bush...Dumbass put us in 250 trillion dollars in debt and more every day...Freakin we have a president that looks like he's always staring directly into the sun...and takes the subt-text of a speech and makes it the text...freakin idoit...

Did anyone else find this interesting?
The.
Quote by kidsilcon
Yes, thank god all those Jews got gassed, those infants would be the death of this country if they wern't killed.

I am being sarcastic, can you tell?

yess...and since you don't see it my way just drop it and just don't get all pissed off...i'm not saying that i'm glad it happened...
Quote by guitartaber93

Maybe next time you try to make a funny you could use your own material instead of sucking on the tit of John Stewart.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by guitartaber93

Edit: I wasn't laughing at your attempt to be funny, Just the fact that you think it was 250 trillion dollars
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
*raises hand*

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by guitartaber93
yess...and since you don't see it my way just drop it and just don't get all pissed off...i'm not saying that i'm glad it happened...

Then what are you saying? I'm not getting pissed off it is a simple question.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

Is that sarcasm or fasicious or wut???
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Maybe next time you try to make a funny you could use your own material instead of sucking on the tit of John Stewart.

just passing it on...lol sorry...
Quote by Joshrocker48
Then what are you saying? I'm not getting pissed off it is a simple question.

I'm saying that not just if the jewish people were killed but all the people in ww1 and ww2 died we'd be in trouble...
Quote by Garret.

Edit: I wasn't laughing at your attempt to be funny, Just the fact that you think it was 250 trillion dollars

then what do you think it is???
Quote by zanz1bar
dude hands down, Pope John Paul

Pope John Paul was only Pope for a little over a month. What did he do?
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Quote by Rock1986
Pope John Paul was only Pope for a little over a month. What did he do?

He was christian
Quote by guitartaber93
I'm saying that not just if the jewish people were killed but all the people in ww1 and ww2 died we'd be in trouble...

that wasnt very much of the world population.........it wouldnt be too much more

and i hate george w bush, but i dont hate him more than anyone else in the world.

since i dont know the names of any living people who killed a ****load of people off the top of my head, ill say fred phelps

Jack my swag
Quote by guitartaber93
it's about $9 trillion...making your estimation about $241 trillion off
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by guitartaber93

As of October 17, 2007, the total U.S. federal public debt was $5.04 trillion

Quote by TSmitty6
isnt that supposed to help people tho...?

I guess it's supposed to help people, I just thought it was absolutely terrible
Last edited by Garret. at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by gopherthegreat
that wasnt very much of the world population.........it wouldnt be too much more

and i hate george w bush, but i dont hate him more than anyone else in the world.

since i dont know the names of any living people who killed a ****load of people off the top of my head, ill say fred phelps

Well there would be more people to get together and more and more and more...but okay...
Quote by RageAgainst...
it's about $9 trillion...making your estimation about $241 trillion off

well i'll have to take that to my school..and tell my teachers that one...
Page 1 of 2