Page 1 of 4
my friend told me today that weed is not a drug and that if you smoke it, the police can't arrest you but is it true?
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Your friend smokes it.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Drug:
1. A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication.
2. Such a substance as recognized or defined by the U.S. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
2. A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.
3. Obsolete A chemical or dye.

Yup, looks like weed is a drug.
Though I think that as long as you don't have more than <insert weight unknown to me as I don't smoke pot> it's legal to have.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Well they can't if they don't catch you....just don't ride with it or any pipes or anything...
R.I.P. Turner Blaine
depends where you live, in a lot of places only possession is illegal and you can't be arrested for smoking it. example: 3 guys walking down the street sharing a joint get stopped by the popo, only one guy can get charged or something like that.
ummm stoners make up the most retarted excuses to defend themselves
like the people who say smoking weed doesnt kill brain cells
and say its not addictive, if it isnt addictive why do we have people that run their lives into the ground because they are hooked
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
its a drug. natural does not mean good for you (and this is coming from someone who uses it from time to time)

and you can get in trouble for using it, certainly

Jack my swag
Quote by rooster456
I'll be watching you friend on the next scheduled programming of COPS.

That's ridiculous. I think the police should spend more money on stopping heroin and cocaine rings than busting some average joe who likes to get high every once in a while and has an ounce of weed. Also, they shouldn't spend so much time stopping "speeders" who go twenty over the speed limit. Ooo big danger there mister police officer. Police have to get their priorities straight.
Quote by zetaspartan2552
damn i love my weed. i like to think of it as more of a "fuck you up substance" than a drug.

... That is what a drug is. That post made me laugh.
Obviously it is a drug. It changes your state of mind, hence it is psychoactive, hence it is a drug.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by zetaspartan2552
damn i love my weed. i like to think of it as more of a "fuck you up substance" than a drug.
so you think of it as a substance that alters your state of mind

or in other words...a drug
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Codeman26
and say its not addictive, if it isnt addictive why do we have people that run their lives into the ground because they are hooked

Please. The USDA has stated that marijuana is less addictive than chocolate or caffeine, and the study that showed brain damage was later disproven - the doctor more or less suffocated a couple of rhesus macaques with marijuana smoke, and then said it was proof of the danger. More recent findings have shown marijuana may even help to regrow brain cells.

Frankly, it's obviously a drug, but a rather mild one. Compare it to alcohol, and tell me that weed is more dangerous.

Oh, and drug thread, dude.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
I know places where possession results in a 5 dollar fine.

But those places are few and far between. I think your friend was just being silly.
Quote by Codeman26

because your thinking of stuff like heroine and cocaine OR your thinking of people who spend their whole day using it with no self control

Jack my swag
Quote by Codeman26

because they were idiots to start with, coffee is much more physically addictive than weed. those people just choose not to stop.
ok weed is healthier than cigarettes but its still illegal
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
Quote by urik
Drug:
1. A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication.
2. Such a substance as recognized or defined by the U.S. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
2. A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.
3. Obsolete A chemical or dye.

Yup, looks like weed is a drug.
Though I think that as long as you don't have more than <insert weight unknown to me as I don't smoke pot> it's legal to have.

Then isn't precripition drugs fall under these and there for shouldn't modern medicene be illegal as well?

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

its not addictive because i was hardcore blazing every day for like 6 months then got arrested for possession, havent smoked a bowl since, and havent craved one either.

on the real, its less harmful than alcohol and tobacco, they havent even proved that weed can cause cancer, this info isnt coming from a stoner, no no no, i havent smoked in like 5 months, its coming from some1 just trying to present the facts
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
Quote by st.stephen
Also, they shouldn't spend so much time stopping "speeders" who go twenty over the speed limit. Ooo big danger there mister police officer. Police have to get their priorities straight.
minus the fact that about 40,000 Americans die each year because of traffic accidents...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
yea lol
jsu take a trip to amsterdam or jamacia for a weekend or better yet move there and ure friends problems will be solved
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
Then isn't precripition drugs fall under these and there for shouldn't modern medicene be illegal as well?

Yes. Not all drugs are illegal. Tylenol is a drug; so is alcohol, nicotine, and crack cocaine. Some are legal, some are not.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Quote by lewymcgee
its not addictive because i was hardcore blazing every day for like 6 months then got arrested for possession, havent smoked a bowl since, and havent craved one either.

on the real, its less harmful than alcohol and tobacco, they havent even proved that weed can cause cancer, this info isnt coming from a stoner, no no no, i havent smoked in like 5 months, its coming from some1 just trying to present the facts

it can cause lung cancer

Jack my swag
Quote by Codeman26

Smoking weed doesn't "kill" brain cells, per say. It's more of making them function differently. It can result in bad or good.

And it's been proven that marijuana is not physically addictive. But anything is mentally addictive. Chocolate, for instance.
****ing glad i'm dutch hahaha its legal over here.
and ow btw i do research for drugs and weed is the most filthy drugs you can get.
it has even more aggresive chemicals than heroin trust me.
My Gear
B.C. Rich Virgin N.J.
B.C. Rich Warlock N.J.
B.C. Rich Beast I.T.
Epiphone Goth Explorer
Stagg HK-300 (my first electric guitar)
Stagg Semi Acoustic
2 Spanish Guitars
Boss MT-2
Boss ME-50
Marshall 15 watt amp
has anybody else found that people who smoke weed get really defensive about it and go on saying stuff that makes no sense.
Quote by coheed.666
yea lol
jsu take a trip to amsterdam or jamacia for a weekend or better yet move there and ure friends problems will be solved

yea my friend told me go to amsterdam and i shouldn't be arrested

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by st.stephen
Also, they shouldn't spend so much time stopping "speeders" who go twenty over the speed limit. Ooo big danger there mister police officer. Police have to get their priorities straight.

Speeding is the #1 cause of traffic accidents in the U.S.
Quote by hb15577
has anybody else found that people who smoke weed get really defensive about it and go on saying stuff that makes no sense.

some do, yes. well, actually quite a few of them do.

Jack my swag
Quote by koerok
****ing glad i'm dutch hahaha its legal over here.
and ow btw i do research for drugs and weed is the most filthy drugs you can get.
it has even more aggresive chemicals than heroin trust me.

Can't argue with "trust me" logic.
i hate how some ppl who smoke weed surround their life in it, if they didnt have a leaf flag or weed written on ure knuckles u would get cought its that simple. things are only good in moderation
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

lol my buddy doesn't even burn and he has the coolest pipe ever, its like a mini flashlight, only you take it off to pieces and assemble it as a pipe, done lol

and weed is a drug, but you can NOT get physically addicted to it, its just like getting addcited to sex...just mental addiction, maybe thats what your friend meant? that weed is not a drug cause you cant get addicted to it?

but weed is the safest drug ever, even cigarettes harm you more than weed, weed just kills your brain cells...only if you smoke way too up,

and i dont think you can get arrested for smoking pot, unless they catch you, but say you go outside and you are high, i dont think they can arrest you, but if you ahve some on you, then you are screwed, unless its medicinal

and also, dont start blazing, even though it is a non physically addictive drug, you get depened on it,

ph yeah one more thing( jackie chan quote) there's a drug thread
Quote by hb15577

Being attacked by the government, media and moralists on an almost daily basis is a pretty good reason to be defensive. As far as making no sense goes, the people who talk the most rubbish are the ones who make up facts to support their beliefs that all drugs are inherently evil.
Quote by gopherthegreat
it can cause lung cancer

it has not been proven
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
Page 1 of 4