ok well my peavey valveking has served me well sofar but theres a werid crackling when i play at bedroom level any advise or anything anyone can tell me?
epiphone sg
MIM Fender Telecaster
peaveyvalveking 112
behringer pedal:TO800, UD100, EQ700
custom pedal board
goals for 0

-to sing
-sing & play
-have succesful first show
the cable?
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

i tried afew cables doesnt change
epiphone sg
MIM Fender Telecaster
peaveyvalveking 112
behringer pedal:TO800, UD100, EQ700
custom pedal board
goals for 0

-to sing
-sing & play
-have succesful first show
The VK is made uber terribly.. all i can say.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
No it is not actually.

On to the TS... if it's still under warranty exchange it. It also could be your guitar, have you tried other guitars? Grounding issues cause buzz/faint crackling sounds.
If you are getting crackling and it's not your cable then there is a short in one of the transformers (not very likely) and you are getting arching, or you have a bad resistor, pot or solder joint (very very likely) which is arching. Typically bad restors look the same as good resistors but sometimes they will turn colors or the paint on them will bubble so if you have a bit of know how, you can open your amp look around and see if anything looks like it may have burnt up. If it does look bad then change it. Resistors are only a few cents each so even if they were not bad it didn't hurt anything. If everything looks ok then turn your amp on and start poking the components with a chopstuick. If there is a bad part or solder joint you will usually hear a hollow sounding thud through your speaker when you tap the bad part.
Not taking any online orders.
the crackling is a common thing in these heads, just let the tubes cool off more before you shut it off that might help
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.