someone is all coked up (on cocaine) over the phone?
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)
u really couldnt unless u heard them sniffing alot...but even then
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
Why would you ask? You have to know people on coke to tell, really.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Shredder6
They show signs of being high on cocaine.

ROFL

they act high, do you not know what high people act like?
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Quote by FuneralOrgies
u really couldnt unless u heard them sniffing alot...but even then

its the start of winter, it's cold, people sniffing is not going to be a factor in determining if they are high on cocaine
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Well my friend is a REALLY big pothead. But he said he was sober but i wouldent doubt he tried coke, and he just sounded strange like he was on coke or something. And he was sniffing significantly, and he was inside a house.
Quote by dumps

...erm lets see...what did i do... you know the holes in the side of shoe boxes? i put my flaccid dick in one, then started to get a hardon, and the box got stuck on my dick, i had to tear it off (the box, not my penis.)
They talk more than usually, About trivial stuff and seem more calm and not very easily offended.
"hey, *insert cokehead's name here* are you currently enjoying the effects of the controlled substance known as cocaine?"

so simple and yet so effective.
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Last edited by RageAgainst... at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by AllwoodGuitars
Well my friend is a REALLY big pothead. But he said he was sober but i wouldent doubt he tried coke, and he just sounded strange like he was on coke or something. And he was sniffing significantly, and he was inside a house.

Wat?
Quote by deanodon
break into his house, wait till he falls asleep, teabag him, take picture, post on UG, get banned
actually your pretty retarded because ive seen people do coke, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE. And there is no effect in the way they act. They start sniffing and clinching their jaw. So if you dont have anything helpful to say please dont say anything at all.
Quote by dumps

Thanks kidsilicon.
Quote by dumps

Quote by AllwoodGuitars
actually your pretty retarded because ive seen people do coke, RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE. And there is no effect in the way they act. They start sniffing and clinching their jaw. So if you dont have anything helpful to say please dont say anything at all.

Well if you know so much, why do you ask?
Quote by deanodon
because i only know what people look like when they are on coke, im not sure how their personality is and i thought someone else would know.
Quote by dumps

Yes, so you have seen people do coke, but you dont know how they act.

Boy we got an rtard here folks!
Quote by AllwoodGuitars

Quote by AllwoodGuitars
because i only know what people look like when they are on coke, im not sure how their personality is and i thought someone else would know.

You just said there are no signs of personality change

Go back to 4chan, /b/tard
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!