APSH! peter
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by julio1987
VS threads aren't allowed.

The combination of Bruce Lee and Peter Griffin in only one thread override any rule ever created.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
The combination of Bruce Lee and Peter Griffin in only one thread override any rule ever created.

Good, cause I had already voted Peter.
Quote by julio1987
Good, cause I had already voted Peter.

Bruce Lee wouldn't stand up that easy after such a fight with the chicken.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik

Bruce Lee wouldn't stand up that easy after such a fight with the chicken.

Bruce Lee could kill the chicken 20 times before it even noticed him.
Quote by Archaon
Bruce Lee could kill the chicken 20 times before it even noticed him.

Even though Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris, that chicken fell from a high building, from a bridge, survived a house demolition, going through a plane turbines...
It's a VERY resistant chicken. How can Bruce Lee kill it that fast?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Rambo. he wins all.

...or richard simmons. but he basically pwns all existence, so its not even fair
ehh
Quote by urik
Even though Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris, that chicken fell from a high building, from a bridge, survived a house demolition, going through a plane turbines...
It's a VERY resistant chicken. How can Bruce Lee kill it that fast?

He would snap his neck in 10 different places. Then he would cook him and eat him.

Besides, everyone knows Bruce Lee is a million times stronger than he appears to be in movies.
Psh, more like...

Slimer, Xenomorphs, and ALF, who would win in a fight?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
^true, but Bruce Lee is dead, and Peter is a cartoon character that is still being made, therefore has some continuing existence, so Peter wins by default anyway.

besides, Peter looked like he would've kicked Bruce Lee's ass when he fights the chicken
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
^true, but Bruce Lee is dead, and Peter is a cartoon character that is still being made, therefore has some continuing existence, so Peter wins by default anyway.

besides, Peter looked like he would've kicked Bruce Lee's ass when he fights the chicken

Noob.

Bruce Lee isn't dead. He faked it because he was tired of all the attention. Currently he's on another planet in a distant galaxy testing his skills against alien martial artists. So far, none have proven to be a worthwhile match to him.
Quote by hug a llama
Chuck Norris<Griffin<Bruce

hhaha thats what i came here to say!!!!
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!