ok so i'm a freshman in college right now, surrounded by really nice tail. theres this girl back home who's a really good friend of mine (she's a senior in hs). but ever since i've started college, my feelings for her have sky rocketed, probly cuz i miss her so much.

here's the problem: i want to be with her, but i dont want to "be with her," meaning i just want to be friends with her, and thats it. i cant fight my feelings for her, and i'm afraid of whats gonna happen if i try to pursue her.

any thoughts of what i should do?
ain't that Mickey Mouse over?
Relationship thread.

If you don't want to "be with her", whats the problem?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
My thoughts are that this belongs in the relationship thread, before you get reported.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Go For it. You don't want to go through life wondering what could've happened.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Seems to me... that what you need to do is... listen to your heart and not your brain... or penis... or whatever you're listening to right now... probably some sort of heartbreak music... Also, why shouldn't you have feelings for her?
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
murderotica is right, in a bizarre way.

Once you hit that... chances are u'll be like.... "aww, damn girl, DON"T TOUCH ME!" then u'll be like... "pfft, she wasn't all that..."
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Be honest..

It's your sister, isn't it?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
You're a freshman in college and she's a senior in HS? That's pretty much zero age difference and entirely acceptable.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
I really must ask: What are you afraid is going to happen if you go after her?
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Be honest..

It's your sister, isn't it?

That was my first thought at the thread title

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Fishyesque

HAHAH me too!
Quote by Fishyesque

Me Three! Although I was thinking his mom, not sister.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
Well think of it this way, if you don't hit that someone else will, so you might as well get a piece of the pie before everyone has their finger in it
yeah, you aren't making any sense. you love her, but you only want to be her friend. not to mention you aren't even together yet.

what's the problem here? just keep living life.......
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...