My friend and I are going to an actual haunted house for the first time..I've heard alot of rumours about and old man appearing,random smoke,and other mysterious stuff..but I guess i have to find out for myself.

Have any of yall had this expirience yet? Part of me is scared..yet I'm really interested in what will happen..thoughts?
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
for the love of god dont go to that house! No questions! I was meant to give you this message!
Balls.
Quote by aetherspear
eat some acid tabs prior to entering. you'll have sooo much fun...

Fixed.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
I stayed the night in a "haunted" hotel once and nothing happened to us. In fact we all got really trashed and scared the **** out of the rest of the people staying their by dropping bottles and crap down the laundry shoot. I guess we made quite a scene cause we were asked by the front desk clerk the next morning if we had heard strange noises throughout the night. Thats right I'm the ghost!
please take some pics if anything weird happens
im really really bored
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
okay when your REALLY REALLY scared go up to your buddy from behind.......

AND JUST RAPE HIM! >
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
Quote by aetherspear
eat some mushrooms prior to entering. you'll have sooo much fun...

i like the way you think.
Bring a video camera, holy water, chalk, a miniature crucifix, and Duracell batteries.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
You might die. But as long as you watch your step, and don't wear any green, you should be fine.
The.