Page 1 of 2
So this is literally happening right now... I'm studying with her in her dorm (we're both juniors at Boston U) and she is sitting in such a way so that I can look over her shoulder. I happen to glance two IM conversations she's having... one with an ex about how she misses him and ****, and another she just started up by saying "so i saw you on craigslist"..... WHAT THE ****?????? this girl ****ing sucks. and is nuts. at least i got to piss on her.

any idea on what i should do right now or how i should dump her? i mean she's still tlaking to these fags so respond quick
Your only 13 and your already attending college?
Last edited by Garret. at Nov 7, 2007,
idk what my profile says but i'm 20. and yeah, i got to piss on her, so i guess it evens out. and i've only been dating her for a month and a half, and i knew she was crazy so i wasn't too invested in her. but still WHAT THE FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
wow. overreacting much.

ever think she might have a decently logical explanation for what shes saying? ever give her any trust, i mean, shes your ****ing girl dude. jheesh.

nah, shes just a whore. hit it and quit it
ehh
Well just piss on her right niow and leave and be like you cheated bitch or polay that song from chapelles show.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
if you knew how nuts this girl was you wouldn't doubt it for a second either. did i mention she's a nympho? she has a list of 5 ex boyfriends that are basically her booty calls. and the craigslist ****? come on what other ****ing explanation is there???
bitches dont know bout ma urine!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by yoursweatersux
if you knew how nuts this girl was you wouldn't doubt it for a second either. did i mention she's a nympho? she has a list of 5 ex boyfriends that are basically her booty calls. and the craigslist ****? come on what other ****ing explanation is there???

that your the 6th man-ho on her list. that does seem to be the most obvious explanation at the moment.
ehh
Wouldn't it be embarrassing if she were looking over YOUR shoulder and seeing what you were typing about her on UG?
You could **** in her mouth or somethin crazy like that? honestly man that's a pretty far fetched story in the first place.
Funky c, Funky do
lol...
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
She has a pussy so she shall be banged.

Smile, enjoy, live...you only get to do it once.
A) I'm not dumb enough to be facing away from her while i type this. B) i can even tell she's conscious of the possibility i might be looking over her should by the way she quickly opens the aim boxes and closes them. Q@%@#$%@#$@#%$^^
yeah so im on craigslist right now talking to this really hot chick..

i hope i get to piss on her.

this thread fails horribly.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
if she's actually a nympho, just get better at sex and satisfy her

if not, stick around long enough to take a dump on her chest
Quote by funky_c
You could **** in her mouth or somethin crazy like that? honestly man that's a pretty far fetched story in the first place.

lol speaking of facked up stories....
today at school some kid told me that he **** a huge log and placed it in a condom which he then froze in a freezer.

later he used it on her...
or so the story goes

i rofl'd so hard
i'm so pissed off and actually even embarassed that she's pulling **** with SOME DUDE FROM CRAIGSLIST that i'm not even venting to my friends about this ****. they'll probably say "told you say" and **** anyways. so you guys get to be my venting partners.
Quote by yoursweatersux
A) I'm not dumb enough to be facing away from her while i type this. B) i can even tell she's conscious of the possibility i might be looking over her should by the way she quickly opens the aim boxes and closes them. Q@%@#$%@#$@#%$^^

can i get a translation for the end of your statement? the whole " Q@%@#$%@#$@#%$^^" part?
ehh
Here's what you do. Get off my internet. Quit being irritating. Quit drawing conclusions like a damn fool...

Grow up.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
If you peed on her and you've only been going out with her for a month and change, she's a dirty ho anyway, and isn't worth a long term relationship. Get what you can out of her, then leave her on the side of the road somewhere.

I only advocate this behavior towards sluts, btw, so don't get the impression that I'm a sexist womanizing bastard, cause I'm not.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
that's me too pissed off to type. thank god this hasn't been a long term relationship or that i'm head over heels for this bitch, or i'd slit her throat. as it is, i'm just never gonna talk to this slut ever again. how should i dump her? i can't do it right here and now b/c A) a friend of hers is here B) there are like 10 people in the immediate area, and it'd be a total scene.
Quote by guitarguy17
today at school some kid told me that he **** a huge log and placed it in a condom which he then froze in a freezer.

or so the story goes

i rofl'd so hard

dude...tahts sick...

and this coming from teh guy who enjoyed 2girls1cup...
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
confront her right now you pussy!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by guitarguy17

or so the story goes

i rofl'd so hard

I don't know who that guy is, but he gets a friggen medal in my books.

Regardless, i think that the group ug consciousness agrees that some sort of fecal matter must be used at a catylist for whatever breakup you have planned. If you really wanna piss her off, you could always just do what i do and blow your load in like 30seconds and then tell her that its her fault for not being able to keep up to your fast-paced life-style
Funky c, Funky do
Craigslist is a dating site? Also missing someone doesn't literally translate to "I want to have sex with you again". Seriously, have you ever missed your family members? You are over reacting a bit.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
You should convince her to make a sex tape, degrade her in every way you can manage then break up with her on film. It'll be best if you have her handcuffed to the bedpost while it happens.

Ultimate win.

It may also be the most evil idea I've ever had.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Quote by yoursweatersux
that's me too pissed off to type. thank god this hasn't been a long term relationship or that i'm head over heels for this bitch, or i'd slit her throat. as it is, i'm just never gonna talk to this slut ever again. how should i dump her? i can't do it right here and now b/c A) a friend of hers is here B) there are like 10 people in the immediate area, and it'd be a total scene.

wow, i definetely think you should be considering more options than just dumping her... perhaps counseling?

seriously man, if you give a flying fuck about this bitch, talk to her about it and listen to her side later (if you dont wanna make a scene now that is). especially since your single sided jump to conclusion isnt just correct just because you think it is. now grow a pair and be a learn to give her an equal chance to explain whats going on.
ehh
Last edited by skaguitarist53 at Nov 7, 2007,
Quote by yoursweatersux

talk to her yet?
see someone about your anger issues and death threats?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
you know what this thread has a pungent oduer in it

ah it's on the first post

aha it's the subtle stench of bullshit i do believe.
Quote by yoursweatersux

Hun, i really enjoyed pissing on you but youre a bit too slutty for me

see ya!
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Adumb
What's craig's list or whatever?

It's a site for ads of all variations, including job ads, wanted ads, cars and stuff for sale... there's also personal ads, and they are mostly used for casual sex and whoring. There are actually prostitutes on craigslist who say they will give you services in return for... "roses"
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Page 1 of 2