they are very cheaply made, and easily breakable, and you can easily find better sounding pedals, that are worth the money you need to pay for them
I got one. A bass eq. Sure it is made out of plastic but I'm careful with my stuff. It does make some more noise than a more expensive pedal but I think it is well spent money. If you don't like it just return it or keep it it only costed you $30 right?
The best thing about Behringer is they are really cheap.

Behringer pedals are like 40 somthing bucks and BOSS pedals are 150somthing.

Yeah the quality wont be anywhere near but if your a teenager getting 8 50 an hour...
I own:
Fender Jazz 24 (5 string) Yay! =D
Behringer BXL3000A Nay =(
Zoom B2 effects Ehh? =S

Im learning:
Bass =P

I play in:
Casual Karma
The Uno Whos
- Both uni bands

DnD nerd of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
my behringer obd-3 stopped working the otherday

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
They are poorly built and break easily, even when handled carefully, I've had several break. The ones I've tried sound about as good as the lower-end ($60-80) digitech and boss pedals (not consistantly so, but usually). I like the sound of my behringer tremelo, chorus, and digital reverb pedals, that said, you're probably better off just buying a boss equivelent because the damn behringers will eventually break, you can count on it. I've yet to upgrade all of my pedals but I'm planning on it.... I'm thinking it's "build your own clone" time this christmas!
Yeah, apart from the V-amp, Behringer rarely gets any positive press, and for entirely good reasons. Save cash, get better. If you're so short on cash that you need to spend as little as possible, it would make sense to buy something a bit more expensive that won't crap out on you than to buy a Behringer product, notoriously unreliable, and end up paying twice because you had to replace the P.O.S product that failed you.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Captain Insano
Behringer doesn't make good anything.

mhmm. I bought a Behringer PA and it busted within a week.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Quote by Captain Insano

Actually, if you want budget studio equipment then that stuff isn't usually too bad just don't expect too much from it, it's their effects/amps/PA's that are their downfall.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by indie-bassist
Actually, if you want budget studio equipment then that stuff isn't usually too bad just don't expect too much from it, it's their effects/amps/PA's that are their downfall.

Some of my studio stuff has had issues as well, my behringer dual 15 band eq basically fell apart, and my mixer has gradually gotten noisier and noisier, that or I'm just developing a more discerning ear That said, you're right, I love my behringer comp/limiter, I want a better one, but I accept that it's pretty great for the price I paid, I regularly use my rack mount mic pre too, again I want better now but it certainly gets the job done for what I paid.
Behringer studio stuff are alright. I've seen the chromatic tuner used in racks aswell.

I bought a compessor by them, thinking you can't possible screw up a compressor. But when i use it it makes an audible high frequency noise, it's horrible.

I wouldn't suggest them as pedals.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
What about their 31 band eq thingy? I was considering buying one but not sure now... What do you lot think?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Overall, I wouldn't recommend Behringer as a company period. There's a reason why their gear is so cheap--its poorly made and sometimes are just cheap knock offs of other companies gear.

Yes, I know there are some of you out there who love your Behringer amps etc,. However, the company was recently slapped with a liability notice by the FCC for failing to test for conducted and radiated emissions limits on their equipment, and they've been sued by several other companies for copy write infringement.

Also, if you ever have to get a warranty repair done on any of your gear, good luck. Their customer service department is a nightmare and it takes months to get issues resolved.

To sum it up Behringer = poorly made, poorly supported cheap gear.
Quote by Zen5887

Yeah the quality wont be anywhere near but if your a teenager getting 8 50 an hour...

Then you get a piggy bank and save for something worth your money.
Quote by jsbassboy
No.

now that's just outright spam.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Quote by Zen5887

Personally, I think this is the completely wrong idea. I'm 17 making 8.50 an hour, and when I go buy a peice of gear, I don't want to waste money. I'm not going to get a crap Behringer pedal that will sound like crap, so I won't use it or have it break on me quickly.

Save up, get a BOSS or a Digitech, which are not like $150, by the way, most actually around 80 bucks.
Quote by Captain Insano
Personally, I think this is the completely wrong idea. I'm 17 making 8.50 an hour, and when I go buy a peice of gear, I don't want to waste money. I'm not going to get a crap Behringer pedal that will sound like crap, so I won't use it or have it break on me quickly.

Save up, get a BOSS or a Digitech, which are not like $150, by the way, most actually around 80 bucks.

+1

I currently have no job but I still like to save up for quality which will last alifetime as opposed to getting lots of cheap bits I want to replace a week later.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
no one's answered my question
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by guitar is yummy
no one's answered my question

I did a while ago.

Quote by Captain Insano