Loved the lead riff. But the basic melody of the song was a little cliche (the ascending and descending thirds), no offense, but quite a few famous bands pull it off, so I guess it works. I'm a metal head so anything in the genre sounds good to me though.
why is the beginning to "the last stand" so long..... bores the crap out of me, took almost a minute to start.. when it did the first thing i thought was "bad vocals". darkness before dawn was just bad all around. betraying saint was.... ok (3/10) at the start, but still your biggest flaw is the singing
Quote by touji-za-nai
why is the beginning to "the last stand" so long..... bores the crap out of me, took almost a minute to start.. when it did the first thing i thought was "bad vocals". darkness before dawn was just bad all around. betraying saint was.... ok (3/10) at the start, but still your biggest flaw is the singing

Relax, their a band starting out, every band needs to build, and it would even be bad recording.

Anyways, nice job, the lyrics are good and the guitar is excellent, good luck in the future.
Quote by touji-za-nai

+1

also to the guy above me theyre not realy starting out if you look at the amount of members theyve had.

my advice is get a new vocalist becuase tbh if you have a crap vocalist it can bring the whole band down especialy at live shows.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.