I just found this somewhere around the house and I was wondering who made it and what it is. It doesn't seem to have any kind of munufacturers name on it.

Click to make it bigger.
Last edited by B_MONEY$$$ at Nov 7, 2007,
link doesnt work dude, wat u do is right-click the image, go to "copy image location" or something to taht effect, go to post on UG, click on the pic icon, and paste the image location into there
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
yeah that link is messed up
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
Yeah, I forgot that you have to be a member of myspace to do that.

Does anyone know how to post a pic?
You right-click on the image, click on properties, select the URL that is next to where it says "Location" and copy it. Then you put that URL into this code: (Invalid img) and it will display the image. I forget if it does it in Internet Explorer, but if you use Firefox then you can also simply right-click on the image and click on "Copy Image Location" to get the URL.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
honestly i have no idea... but a friend of mine has one similar to that but it is more of a stratocaster shape... his dad said he got it at like searsin the 1960s
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Something Teisco... I'll have a poke around...

Edit: Yup, Teisco TG-64 with the finish stripped off (I don't think they came in natural, it'd explain the absence of a headstock logo as well)...

/Thread.
Last edited by Pikka Bird at Nov 7, 2007,
With the finish taken off- less than $200. Most guitars in this category (charming junkers) don't rake in more than $5-600 at most. And even that's quite optimistic.
Last edited by Pikka Bird at Nov 7, 2007,