So I was talking to a friend of mine that's a girl on the phone, and she was telling me about this guy she met at her school. she only met him a few days ago but he's already asking her for head and stuff like that. a lot of guys have apparently. don't get me wrong, she hasn't done it with them (so she says anyway) but still. It's not just her either. You see it everwhere. what's the deal with people? am i the only one that thinks people should be treated with respect?
Quote by Spamwise
So I was talking to a friend of mine that's a girl on the phone, and she was telling me about this guy she met at her school. she only met him a few days ago but he's already asking her for head and stuff like that. a lot of guys have apparently. don't get me wrong, she hasn't done it with them (so she says anyway) but still. It's not just her either. You see it everwhere. what's the deal with people? am i the only one that thinks people should be treated with respect?

I'll respect you if you get on your knees close your eyes and open your mouth.
Quote by toxicity33
Most people should be respected. Some people should be spat upon.

Why?
Quote by Spamwise
Why?

apparently cause theyre different

me, its just cuz theyre emo. but thats me
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Why not. its just like you said. people should be treated with respect. but would you really respect the guy who is asking this girl for head?
Quote by instigator12
Why not. its just like you said. people should be treated with respect. but would you really respect the guy who is asking this girl for head?

i have respect for everyone because they're humans. I have less respect for those people, but there aren't any people that I have no respect for.
It's because 9/10 men are assholes. Scientific fact.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
assholes get all the chicks

/thread
Statistics can be used to prove anything.

14% of people know that.
the thing is...people are selfish animals who are naturally born assholes... its just like Dr. Cox says: "people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling"

words to live by my friend
Balls.
Women should be treated with respect. Unless they did something absurdly slutty, in which, they probably deserve to be talked to like that. My guess is that she's a little more loose than she's leading you to believe.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by r311dude

/thread

Assholes who have good looks. Ugly assholes will get nothing.

now, /thread
He's a playa, don't be hatin'.

Seriously, it's those kinds of guys that get girls. Is that what annoys you? We all want head, he's just being honest and taking the initiative.
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
Assholes who have good looks. Ugly assholes will get nothing.

now, /thread

Guys don't really have good looks, it's more about not being ugly. There is a difference, and many girls will agree: there are very few men that a majority of women will truly feel are exceptionally good-looking.

I'm one of them.

EDIT: Physique is usually somewhat important, though.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Quote by Archaon
He's a playa, don't be hatin'.

Seriously, it's those kinds of guys that get girls. Is that what annoys you? We all want head, he's just being honest and taking the initiative.

no it annoys me because like i said it's a lack of respect. frankly i wouldn't want a girl that would be with someone like that.
Quote by Spamwise
no it annoys me because like i said it's a lack of respect. frankly i wouldn't want a girl that would be with someone like that.

Girls these days don't value respect. It's hard to find a nice girl that appreciates a nice guy. They tend to get bored.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Quote by Schneiderman
Girls these days don't value respect. It's hard to find a nice girl that appreciates a nice guy. They tend to get bored.

i actually know quite a few. that's just me though.
Quote by rmr024
the thing is...people are selfish animals who are naturally born assholes... its just like Dr. Cox says: "people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling"

Ha! cox...
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by rmr024
Dr. Cox says: "people are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling"

Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Quote by rmr024

i just got that it was from scrubs
Quote by Schneiderman

No, that's not it at all.

Look, let me lay it out for you:

We are still dependent on our primal nature. Women want the alpha male. Men usually strive to be the alpha male.

They want the leader, not the pussy. The pussy will be there as a pillow so they can cry on their shoulder.

It's not their fault. They're not sluts because of it. You're just undesirable.
Quote by Archaon
No, that's not it at all.

Look, let me lay it out for you:

We are still dependent on our primal nature. Women want the alpha male. Men usually strive to be the alpha male.

They want the leader, not the pussy. The pussy will be there as a pillow so they can cry on their shoulder.

It's not their fault. They're not sluts because of it. You're just undesirable.

yeah that's definitely true for a lot. i don't think you can say every girl is that way though.
Well, how am I supposed to respect the girl if I don't ask her to go down on me? That's the only way I'll ever find out if they're sluts or not. And if they do go down on me after a few days, I'll know not to respect them.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Spamwise
heh, interesting idealogy there.

I was joking.

I don't think I've ever actually asked for any sexual gratification from anyone. It just happens. Usually after I impress them with my wicked yo-yo abilities.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Schneiderman

Your numbers are so wrong, you have to use a bigger sample... 100/100 are fairly much assholes, but there are various grades to assholedom.

The Nice Guys-- They finish last
The Nice Guys who can be naughty mo fo's,lol-- Girls like these
The guy who pretends to be nice-- but is really a pain in the ass
The guy who just wants head
The guy who will force you to give him head-- can be the nice guy in a lapse of unrelenting agony that he will never get laid
The guy who will rape you, kill you, then eat ur body to hide the evidence... (see also: The Nice Guys)

So... by law of mutilation, all guys are assholes.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I was joking.

I don't think I've ever actually asked for any sexual gratification from anyone. It just happens. Usually after I impress them with my wicked yo-yo abilities.

well you know what they say..if you're good with a yo-yo, you're good with..well..you know.
Quote by Spamwise
well you know what they say..if you're good with a yo-yo, you're good with..well..you know.

Video games?

Because that's true, too.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Spamwise

I think this girl's a slut . If she's getting so many indecent proposals.
Hi
Quote by Schneiderman

Quote by 3311dude

/thread

Couldn't have said it better. I like to think I'm one of the few 1's out of that ratio.

I always put the girl in control anyways...
Why look a man in the eye when you can shoot him in the back?

If you can't convince them; confuse them.

Quote by smb
I think anyone who hasn't cheated hasn't lived.