Because I have $100 sitting in front of me, no decent hoodies, possibly $200 soon, and NO idea what to spend it on.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
If I had $200 to spend the last thing I would buy with it would be hoodies. Possible some new guitar gear? Maybe a pedal or two? Extra instrument cables?
Woah. I've never seen that anywhere. And it has a built in tuner!
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Hurrhurr. Funny.

Waste more money on more gear when I suck this bad? Right.

I aint getting new gear for a looooong time.

&&I was just browsing. Don't act like HT has aids. This isn't Wal-mart we're dealing with.

The one place I forgot to browse. Heehee.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
If I had $200 to spend the last thing I would buy with it would be hoodies. Possible some new guitar gear? Maybe a pedal or two? Extra instrument cables?

Haha, that's true, and I completely agree. Ever since I started playing guitar, all I can think of in monetary terms is what gear I would buy.
lol Hot Topic might as well have aids...considering 99% of its business is to sexually confused pre-teens and slutty women.

But to stay on topic: You have $100. You suck at guitar (or so you say). So why not get a few lessons with it?
1. I'm in the process of teaching myself. The teachers here suck balls, so, nothx.

2. Just because a bunch of dumb****s shop at HT doesnt mean it's a lousy store.

3. I can't stop thinking about nothing but guitar gear. It's all I think about when I think money.

It's driving me crazy, almost enough to not want to play at all >__<
Quote by fly135

I figured it out.
aweee maaaan, that's way better than my Marshall MS-2C....
I wanted the Fender Mini Twin, but no store had it. this would be so cool.