girl says something... dude knows shes lying, comes to pit for answers FTW!

So I posted this in the relationship forum, but after waiting an hour too long I decided to post it here...

Quote by djjazzyjim
ok so basically this girl has been wanting to go out with me for a while now... like since spring. thing is she's been so childish about it, etc. shes pretty hot, but anyway to the rant...

over the past 6 - 7 months ive heard from multiple sources that she likes me, (even her best friend said that i was all she talked about for a while) but tonight she tells me that "back then she only new my name." and just different things like she only kinda knew who i was and didnt like me.

shes still acting like she doesnt know if she likes me or not... i mean she might just be too proud or something to just come out and say something like that but, when someone is telling you one thing and you know otherwise... it just doesnt really feel right.

p.s. she was trying to get me on webcam tonight too bad my computer doesnt do it :-;(

thoughts?
She wants your rod. Give it to her.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
kk. put as simply as possible, I don't know any girl where I'm from that asks a guy out. Yes she may llike you , but may also be waiting for you to make a move which is probably why she is acting childish. It's kinda like being modest (I think that's the right word) I suppose

-Dr. Phil .. . out
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
Just come out and ask her, hey do you like me? Because if not then I need to get any false sense of relationship we have going on here. Simple as that.
Quote by cm_richardson
kk. put as simply as possible, I don't know any girl where I'm from that asks a guy out. Yes she may llike you , but may also be waiting for you to make a move which is probably why she is acting childish. It's kinda like being modest (I think that's the right word) I suppose

-Dr. Phil .. . out

ydah i understand the girls not asking guys out thing.. but this girl is like almost completely denying she likes me when her body language and what she's said to other people says otherwise.
ask her out bra. you have nothing to lose. then,

<---- check out my avatar. do that to her man
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Quote by darkstar2466
She wants your rod. Give it to her.

This man knows all, she obviously wants to go fishing with you.
Quote by djjazzyjim
ydah i understand the girls not asking guys out thing.. but this girl is like almost completely denying she likes me when her body language and what she's said to other people says otherwise.

Someones playing hard to get?
Here's where I probably seem weird. I and a girl like each other, and we both know it. But we've both talked and would prefer to be good friends for a while before thinking about dating at all. It seems to mean more like that, or is that just me?
I hate people. Especially black people.
I say go for it. Even if she says no, that's the worst she can do. it's not like a kick to the balls. or, just ask her if she wants to hang out. imo It is the same thing as asking her out, but it makes it seem a little less quick
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
ask your friends
its really sad that people on ug come to ask these kinda questions to strangers on the net
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
If she's that queer about things you'll probably end up hating her..
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by seokorn
ask your friends
its really sad that people on ug come to ask these kinda questions to strangers on the net

yeah...... soo ummmmm.. want some candy? j/k
all women are evil youre best staying away from em.
listen to a band called kill whitney dead for more info.
Quote by djjazzyjim

Alright here is what you do

Talk to her at a party or a hangout or something.

Then when you think it's right ask her if she would like to kiss you...

just ask her

If her answer is as follows respond with

Yes (which is unlikely): respond by making a move

Maybe (mostly going to happen): respond by saying "well lets find out" or something
along that nature

No- then respond by saying "I didn't say you could kiss me, you just look like you had something on your mind"

Win/win situation
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by hug a llama
This man knows all, she obviously wants to go fishing with you.

Let's go fishing, and we can try each others' rods.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by evilgerbil666
Make sweet sweet love

And get pics...of her....not you...

Of course that'd be our only concern!!!

Underage girls, FTW!!!
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by darkstar2466
Let's go fishing, and we can try each others' rods.

Yes, and we'll have ourselves a jolly time, eh?
Quote by TDKshorty
Alright here is what you do

Talk to her at a party or a hangout or something.

Then when you think it's right ask her if she would like to kiss you...

just ask her

If her answer is as follows respond with

Yes (which is unlikely): respond by making a move

Maybe (mostly going to happen): respond by saying "well lets find out" or something
along that nature

No- then respond by saying "I didn't say you could kiss me, you just look like you had something on your mind"

Win/win situation

No one wants to be asked if they can be kissed. They just want it done... My God.

I propose you just kiss her, and if she bitch slaps you, you know she's got no interest. Then you can fist fight her, and push her face in the dirt, and laugh at her because you've over powered her. Or at least, that's what a lot of people in the Pit would say is a reasonable response.. According to that one thread the other day. But only if she hits you first.

Or, if she lets you kiss her, you can pull out the Xenomorph/Yautja kisses I've been giving tips on lately.

That is a true win/win.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
hey man, i lost my virginty on webcam,

u gotta get one!!!!
Quote by zappp
Sammi-Ellen is my australian (wish i had aborted) daughter!!
Quote by sammi-ellen
hey man, i lost my virginty on webcam,

u gotta get one!!!!

You're a mechanical droid, aren't you?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
No one wants to be asked if they can be kissed. They just want it done... My God.

I propose you just kiss her, and if she bitch slaps you, you know she's got no interest. Then you can fist fight her, and push her face in the dirt, and laugh at her because you've over powered her. Or at least, that's what a lot of people in the Pit would say is a reasonable response.. According to that one thread the other day. But only if she hits you first.

Or, if she lets you kiss her, you can pull out the Xenomorph/Yautja kisses I've been giving tips on lately.

That is a true win/win.

no dude seriously

I've done it once...

I never use it- but it can never fail

because if she says no- theres only one thing you have to say

I mean i generally just do it..soo. i dnno
Quote by TDKshorty
no dude seriously

I've done it once...

I never use it- but it can never fail

because if she says no- theres only one thing you have to say

I mean i generally just do it..soo. i dnno

...Then why don't you just text message it to her out of fear for the opposite sex?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
...Then why don't you just text message it to her out of fear for the opposite sex?

It's not for fear

but think about it

if you ask and she says no all you have to say is "i didnt say you could kiss me"

I know that's not the standard but it works.

There is little to no embarrassment compared to if you just make a move and she turns the cheek or does the "lets just be friends" speech

I've got all of this figured out
Quote by TDKshorty
It's not for fear

but think about it

if you ask and she says no all you have to say is "i didnt say you could kiss me"

I know that's not the standard but it works.

There is little to no embarrassment compared to if you just make a move and she turns the cheek or does the "lets just be friends" speech

I've got all of this figured out

Been shot down a lot then, eh?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Been shot down a lot then, eh?

I used too

alot; but I wasn't cool or social or anything

I wasn't really brought up to be a "man"

So I went out and studied and interacted and taught myself how to be one.

That way is just easier for guys to act if they're having anxiety about it, or fear or if it's their first time sarging or something

I don't do that anymore I just try and build up the sexual comfort level and then she's the one really want to do stuff so it goes from there