I have a giant pimple in the pit between my leg and my scrotal region and every time I walk it chafes like an absolute B*tch, and it got me thinking... Where could it be any more annoying to have a pimple?
Rig:
PRS SE semi hollow (blue)
mexican fat strat
Ovation MOB
LTD hybrid 300
Fender Blues Junior
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD 20 and DS1
Testicles.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
On the head of the penis.
Or possibly near the anus.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
i had one on meh ball sack
not fun i assure you
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
All of you have HPV.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Oh crap... I didn't even think of the possibility of getting a pimple on my twig and/or berries.
Rig:
PRS SE semi hollow (blue)
mexican fat strat
Ovation MOB
LTD hybrid 300
Fender Blues Junior
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD 20 and DS1
Quote by fosho
i had one on meh ball sack
not fun i assure you

O c'mon ball zits are tons o' fun
I had a massive one on my scrutix this morning, it hurt to walk. Then once I popped the bastard, it was all good. True story.
Tip of my adam's apple was the worst. It hurt every time I breathed.
Those usually aren't pimples....they're ingrown hairs....... a pimple x239057807
Quote by Reduced_Fat
Inside of the nose, like a giant booger that wont go away

christ, +1.
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
In between boobs is just annoying.
Tip of top lip. Motherf**king ouch. Took weeks to heal. >:/
Pimples are just annoying in general. And quite gross, really.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by t3gan
In between boobs is just annoying.
Tip of top lip. Motherf**king ouch. Took weeks to heal. >:/
Pimples are just annoying in general. And quite gross, really.

Gross!!! We like to think of that area as a magical place, surrounded by some kind of light that prevents all bad things from entering.

Thanks for ruining it.
Quote by vintage x metal

ANYWAY. Changing the subject, this is a very good game, if you dont have it download it now.
Quote by del monte
ANYWAY. Changing the subject, this is a very good game, if you dont have it download it now.

What the hell are you talking about?
Quote by vintage x metal

I hate the big ones on my forehead that hurt like hell just to touch because I play football and when I put my helmet on it squishes the pimple and it's hell for three hours.
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)
  • Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony w/ gold hardware)
  • Mesa Triple Rectifier Head
  • Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Traditional Cab
  • Too many pedals to list...

on my goddamn tattoo.

When I was inked, I had a pimple. now the pimples gone and the tat is quiet faded there. Its ok, getting it fixed up when I get my tat filled in this weekend.. but im doing all i can to prevent pimples from showing up so it doesnt spoil the shading. Its on my bicep btw.

Ive had pimples in my pubs. they're awesome. Always full of gunk to squeeze out.

Pimples in ears are pretty horrible too. Luckily i use clip on earphones rather than in ear.

oh yeah, lips too.
Quote by TheforumTroll
Oh crap... I didn't even think of the possibility of getting a pimple on my twig and/or berries.

Thats cos they have herpes!!!! All of them!!! Or just hair Bumps. but acne pimples dont affect the penial area!!!
i hate getting pimples inside my ear they hurt so bad and so hard to pop
Groin area... the nose... inside your ear.

I thought i was the only one, but it seems alot of people have had them there. Not nice.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Im not sure it's possible, but I'm gonna have to say a pimple on your nipple would be pretty bad. especially if your nipples are also on your nuts.
Quote by jwade456
TO ALL OF YOU:

pics or it didn't happen

kthanxbai

...i hope youre not a guy :stickpoke
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Gross!!! We like to think of that area as a magical place, surrounded by some kind of light that prevents all bad things from entering.

Thanks for ruining it.

Ladies and gentlemen, a virgin.
^ lmao
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
ear and inside the nose
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
At first i thought my dick was covered in pimples, then i realised it was fordyce spots. Then i realised my dick was covered in fordyce spots.

Whats the point?

I've got a spotty dick.
In between the eyebrows. They take AGEs to go away. And just on the face when they get whiteheads.
inside of my nose, it was so bad that it screwed up the pressure in my ear and i was deaf for like a month
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
inside your urethra.
Oh dear god, I dont feel alive.
I have a new blog, of the interesting type.

In so far i have seen,

1. The Darkness
2. Wolfmother
3. The Grates
4. Faker
5. Kings of Leon
6. Coheed and Cambria
7. Architecture in Helsinki

and counting.