Hi.

I've been busying myself making a lot of electronic based music lately, and would really appreciate it if you guys could have a listen and let me know what you think.

www.myspace.com/kanashibarimusic

Mp3's hosted on the myspace. the latest one is called chiv.

they are all pretty much rough cuts (im lazy and unmotivated and rarely see out a tune right to the end before starting something else) so bear that in mind, but crit away. i want opinions.

if you like add me, if you dont like, let me know why.

thanks

c4c, naturally.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
It's definitely got potential! As it is, the first half's cool, but it really needs something to take it to the next level. For example, when everything cuts out about half way through, have the basic drum beat playing, and the lead line with low treble and bass building up, then bring in a seriously good bass line and this'll be proper good.

It currently feels like you don't really know what you're aiming for with this song: is it meant to be chilled? Is it meant to be a bit of a house tuuuuune? It could be both of these things if you rework it a little. I liked how it changed a bit right at the end, but it needs more (especially something resembling a "drop", if you get me? )
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████