Does anybody know any sites which has FULL (all 24 frets) scale diagrams. I know at least one exists but i can't find any with google and i lost the one i knew.

Yes i've asked this once again, but i'm getting so frustrated with sites which have just to 12th fret.
There's no need for 24 fret scale diagrams. The fretboard repeats itself after the 12th fret.
If you play a scale across all six strings beginning with the root as the open E string, you can play that same pattern at the 12th fret in exactly the same way.
Quote by Discouraged
There's no need for 24 fret scale diagrams. The fretboard repeats itself after the 12th fret.
If you play a scale across all six strings beginning with the root as the open E string, you can play that same pattern at the 12th fret in exactly the same way.

Yes i know. I still enjoy seeing the whole fretboard because my mind works funny and i like to build patterns.

That made no sense. But please, if anyone knows the or any site which has one, please tell.
i know there are the blues and pentatonic full fretboard scales in the lessons section of this site, but like the guy said above you only need twelve frets. (6th string) open E = 12th fret E; (5th string) open A = 12 fret A, etc...

edit***find the 12 fret diagrams and copy them twice?
Quote by sowhat360

edit***find the 12 fret diagrams and copy them twice?

Sounds like a good idea to me. Just make your own. Use the 12 fret ones and then double them up, using photoshop, or something. Failing that just find a ruler and a pencil and get drawing.
Meh, well, i might have to satisfy to that then. Pity that no-one knows this site, it could build any scale with the note names on them with the full 24 frets. Well, might turn out that someone knows. (I actually found it here in UG from some thread)
Didn't notice, that one, sorry. Yeah, thanks, that will do for now!
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Thanks for all the answers!! Jguitar was the site i mentioned.

Cookies for everybody.