I am in very desperate need of a new amp and I'm not very smart about amps when it comes to what's good. The only shop in town just carries a bunch of SS amps. Here are the things I am looking for in an amp, suggestions are appreciated.
-All Tube
-Somewhere around 30W(or loud enough to get over a drummer, soon to be in a band)
-Max Price is $900 USD
-Pretty good cleans
-Distortion just needs to be about as heavy as UnderOATH(but I can use an OD pedal if necessary)
-2 foot-switchable channels is preferred but not a complete must I guess
-No effects needed but Reverb is always nice

Some of my favorite bands are
-Thrice
-Saosin
-Silverstein
-Underoath
-Brand New
-mewithoutYOU
-Taking Back Sunday
-Circa Survive
-Angels & Airwaves

I've been looking at the Traynor YVC40WR, Laney VC30-112, and Orange Tiny Terror
Guys, look at what he suggested himself, don't you think the 5150 is a little bit too loud? Personally I prefer to have a low wattage one to be able to crank it.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
Yea and if it is a head it would need to be $900 with a cab included in that price.
hey i'm in the exact same position as this guy so please suggest some more amps
Quote by TheCama
you are my bitches. all of you. don't fool yourself. i pwn.
Those of you suggesting a 5150 probably havent played one, he wants good cleans, which he will not get with a 5150.

I'm not too familiar with the tones of he bands you mentioned but the first amp that came to mind was the Traynor you mentioned .
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45